selector valve problem on pool pump

Started by Nina, February 26, 2013, 10:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeypen

Hi Nina ,

Just to let you know "Frank" is usually out and about I believe during weekdays working on peoples pools ? , his wife is always at the shop from 9-30 AM / 2 PM , I was fortunate to catch him last Saturday morning , so it may well be that he is in the shop on Saturdays only ? really not sure , but his wife is very helpful and can know doubt let you know , Mike.

Nina

Thank you Mikeypen, I shall pop a long there and have a word with Frank.  Thank you for your time.  :tiphat:
My dog's not spoiled ... I'm just well trained !

mikeypen

Just had the same problem  >:( , whereby water was seeping from the main shaft continually , I ended up closing ALL valves and then removed the top of the complete valve which will either be screws / bolts OR a twist and turn action , then went down to "One Stop" pool shop next to Longo's , fortunately "Frank" was there and he supplied an "O Ring" kit at 6 Euro's , it's easy enough to do it yourself ( but he kindly helped me there & then )  :clap: , the alternative is a complete new valve at 85 Euro's  ??? , hope that helps you , must say though Frank could not have been more helpful  :clap: . Mike.

Nina

looking for help with my selector valve, when I turn my pump on, I have water spurting out of the S V, but after a few seconds it stops, and no other water seems to be leaking from it.  Can anyone recommend someone to fix this problem please.

Nina
My dog's not spoiled ... I'm just well trained !