Secondhand cars

Started by diverdan, February 28, 2013, 14:45:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roboman

Does anybody know if the new car sales place opp longos is a resurection of autos ben albox
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

andylife

Go anywhere outside almeria,, its cheaper, by quite a bit

tintin

there is a garage in Malaga with cheap cars that advertises on the Internet, there prices are in pounds or euros
typical example was mine bought a few months ago 2008 Renault Clio diesel for £4995 or about €5500 from relic hunter
I use autoenred to confirm the price and use the lower figure which is the private sale price.
Why not put a request on the forum there must be loads of private sellers out there
Mike

tonybee

Jim1544

Hi, I have bought my last two secondhand cars from this garage (the one near mercadona) Jimenez and Garcia, main Peugeot agents tel 950430999, excellent service and a wide choice of cars. good mechanics there too. The other garage mentioned is new, no experience of them but they are located on the main road into Albox about 2km past "bar Internacional" which is on your right, in 2 km you will see the Ford agents and Mitsubishi agents on the left(slightly higher than the road you are on on a service road). oposite these is a turning right onto an industrial estate, take this turn and go immediately left, follow it for 500mtrs and you will see the car sales place ahead of you,just past the HGV lorry wash area.
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

diverdan

Olly

Is Longos a place past Albox? Not too sure of the area after I leave the A& and take the Albox sign.........

Thanks
dd
Not long till I retire to my house in the sun

olly

There's a new second hand car showroom opened up on the opposite side of the Albox road to Longos, worth a look.
As Mrs sheriff says it's a long way to go to Murcia if you have problems with your purchase.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

diverdan

Thanks Fred will give them a try.

Rgds

dd

maureensheriff (ILLIA)

Diverdan,

A bit of a drive for you ?

Down the Autovia towards Almeria.

Leave at Albox / Baza  exit.

Go straight ahead on the one road for Albox / Baza until the BP Garage   - on the Left - bear Right at the Traffic Lights -  If you can park before the first roundabout  500 mts - do so - the Sales Garage in on the Left at the  roundabout. 

Fred.

diverdan

Thanks Fred / Maureen

If you could be more descriptive as I stay in Palomares not Albox where exactly is this garage you are talking about?

Thanks in advance

dd

sandralos

Are you talking about the Peugeut garage in Albox Fred?   Excellent service and great selection of cars, very helpful staff.

maureensheriff (ILLIA)

We bought our last two from the Corner Garage opposite the Chinese  Restaurant just lower down fro Mercadona - plenty of makes to choose from - never could understand traveling all the way to Murcia  - unless looking for a specific make  / model.

Not as far to travel back either each time you do have any kind of a problem ?

Fred.

diverdan

Where does everybody buy secondhand cars in our area.

I have been told to either go to Murcia or Almeria.

Any recommendations either way?

dd