Printer Ink Refils

Started by Optomist, March 07, 2013, 09:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

I heard on Smooth FM that somebody else was shortly going to take it over - I don't know how soon though.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

felipe

Cheers Steve.  I think I will be getting you to bring some up on the 17th when you are doing your DJ thing at Amigos. 

i-cafebar Huercal Overa

Quote from: felipe on March 07, 2013, 10:20:32 AM
Personally I would never have them refilled. Through personal experience after having some refilled in the UK the ink leaked into the printer and wrecked it.  The same thing happened to to several friends at the time. More recently it has happened to another friend over here a few months ago.  So be warned.  Unless you are using expensive cartridges you can buy clone ones at most computer shops. The ones for my Epson cx6600 are less than 6€ each.  Rather that than spend out on a new printer. 

Hi Phil
We sell compatible and Original Carts !
Yours (Epson T0441-4) are €3 each and €11 for a set of 4 compatible and 100% guaranteed,
we stock a lot of Epson & can order most originals and compatibles within 2/3 days.

Steve

Optomist

Drat , wonder why he closed down , must have been a good business with printers being so cheap now a days and regularly in need of  refilling . Hopefully there is somewhere else local , cheaper to buy the genuine replacement than make a trip another area .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

J.patner

That is Correct. He has gone back to the UK!!!

Optomist

Will try Steve in Knights shop next week as Fred suggested , i had been told he had closed .

felipe

Quote from: APY2 on March 07, 2013, 11:45:42 AM
Been using refills for years for ours and the kids without any problems , the cost of genuine ones is almost the same as buying a new printer . Odd you said you had problems with an Epson Felipe as we have Epsons also but all are diferent modles than yours , think next time will look at the costs of replacement inks before i buy the printer ..

APY2 - I have not had problems with this printer as I have not used refills for it.  It was back in the UK that I had to buy a new printer.  It was HP 1250 all in one.  The refilled cartridge leaked everywhere. I have not criticised anyone locally that does the refills. Just passing on my own experience.

Janad20

Hear Hear. Steve gives excellent service and I have never had a problem in 3 years with his refills.

maureensheriff (ILLIA)

Dave ,

Epsom are usually the cheapest genuine Inks on the Market -

Steve at the rear of nights shop does a good service on re-fills.

Fred.

Optomist

Been using refills for years for ours and the kids without any problems , the cost of genuine ones is almost the same as buying a new printer . Odd you said you had problems with an Epson Felipe as we have Epsons also but all are diferent modles than yours , think next time will look at the costs of replacement inks before i buy the printer ..

charlieboy

I have never had a problem with the refills. The compatible ones won't work in my HP printer
HelpingAnimalsAlmanzora

felipe

Personally I would never have them refilled. Through personal experience after having some refilled in the UK the ink leaked into the printer and wrecked it.  The same thing happened to to several friends at the time. More recently it has happened to another friend over here a few months ago.  So be warned.  Unless you are using expensive cartridges you can buy clone ones at most computer shops. The ones for my Epson cx6600 are less than 6€ each.  Rather that than spend out on a new printer. 

Regular nut 🥜

I recall getting mine done in Knights insurance, down passed Mercadona in second side street i think it is.

Optomist

Is there anywhere in Albox that refills Computer Printer Ink Cartridges .