Beds

Started by Brian, March 07, 2013, 11:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiDi

I forgot to say that if you take the measurements in, he will get the factory to make up the mattress, any size you want.

Di

HiDi

We bought a memory foam mattress from the furniture shop on the same block as the post office. It's really comfortable and we are very pleased with it. It is reversible for summer and winter.

Di

Cielos

I am in the market for a new bed, but was told not to get memory foam due to the hot climate, apparently latex is a more suitable material

Anyone got one who can give feedback?

atnuj

Eloy in Lubrin - he has supplied 3 beds for us, 2 with memory foam (one full depth and one with 2cms on top of a regular matress) as well as 1 with motors to raise and lower feet and head sections. He delivers and sets up and is no more than anyone else as he operates out of a low cost barn and orders in whatever you want (beds, sofas - anything in the furniture line). Of course if you cannot wait a day or so - go elsewhere. PM for his contact details....
Quote from: Brian on March 07, 2013, 11:56:31 AM
Does anyone know where I can purchase english size matresses, especially memory foam type?

Brian

Thank you for your replies, I assume you are talking about Albox.

cgmaywood

Yes I would recommend the Sleepeze centre as above, we had a mattress from them last year.  Very good service and reasonable prices.

Chrissy

Lynne

At the bed shop just up from Mercadona on Calle Malaga - the road with Rizzo's on the corner and a few doors down from Girasol.  English couple own the shop and they can order most things for you.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Brian

Does anyone know where I can purchase english size matresses, especially memory foam type?