Stationery?

Started by Cielos, March 09, 2013, 17:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cielos

Thanks Maureen/Fred

Yes, it's just things like lever arch files and lined A4 that I've had problems with - but will try all the suggestions on here now!

Wow, you use a lot of copy paper if it's 15 euros cheaper!!!  I think I'm a Captain of Industry when I buy 2 packs of 500 at 3 euros each :lol:

maureensheriff (ILLIA)

Cielos,

I get everything you have mentioned for the TODO shop at the side of Mercadona - all except the Copy paper - this I get from Super Turre as it is € 15.00 cheaper than anywhere else I have found.

Cielos

Many thanks for all your helpful replies folks :wave :wave :wave

Starynightsky

Try the school stationers / paper shop in Albox Main Street.

If you are coming across the brdige with the white lady its on your left shortly after the bank which is right on the longabout with the donky

If not them goyer in Vera sells everything but the shop in Albox is excellent.

PS. from the out side it look likes nothing!  :wave

CT

Of the three Chinese shops I know in Albox all of them sell stationery at reasonable prices.

ColinC

They sell some files and folders in the computer shop next to us. We have some sticky labels, envelopes, jiffy bags etc, if that helps your quest!!

Cheers

Colin

Karen4

There's one in Arboleas, across the road from the Town Hall.
Cl3880

campbells

Goya in Vera just along the side street from the bus station, it has almost everything you need, it is not always easy to find what you are looking for admittedly, but the ladies in there are really helpful.

Berni

HiDi

There is a Spanish stationery shop a few doors down from the Post Office in Albox.

Di

El curato

Might be too far to travel but across the road from lidle Vera down side road of bus station on left is a large stationary shop that sell everything called goyar, look for small sign on post about 3mtr in air.

Cielos

Quote from: cantabrian on March 09, 2013, 17:26:15 PM
TRY the chinky todos , the one on the main road out of albox past DIA will most likely have all your requirements !

Never been in there, but will have a look

Thanks  :clap:

cantabrian

TRY the chinky todos , the one on the main road out of albox past DIA will most likely have all your requirements !

Cielos

Anyone know of a shop that sells files/sticky labels/folders etc. - the Spanish equivalent of WH Smith???

The Spanish shops that I've been into don't seem to stock what I need

Thanks