6/7 Seater Hire Car.

Started by Marietw, April 01, 2013, 09:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janice59

I think most of the conditions are similar, I have just hired a seven seater from them for June for 235 euro, obviously I will still have to pay the petrol and extra driver but that seems to be the norm with them all, there are also not many companies who will let you hire without a credit card.

jonaileen

Ford Galaxy from this company has the following conditions:
•Payment needs to be made by a CREDIT CARD (Visa or MasterCard) by the main driver.
•On arrival you will be asked to prepay the full tank of fuel so please return the vehicle as empty as possible as we are not able to refund money for unused fuel.
•The fuel price (including the refueling service charge) will be between 62 and 138eur.
•Please, note that for rentals up to 3 days if you return the vehicle with the same amount the money will be refunded.
•(If you choose the full/full option for rentals of 3 days or less and do not return the vehicle full you will be charged for the missing fuel plus a 20.51eur handling fee).
•Minimum age 21 with one year driving experience.
•Young driver supplement (21-25) 4.10eur per day max.43.08eur.
•Additional driver: 4.10eur per day, max.43.08eur per rental and driver.
•Customers aged 70+ must take the extra insurance (small cars: 6.59eur/day, max.76.99eur, family cars: 7.59eur/day, max.92.45eur, people carriers: 8.99eur/day, max.102.99eur).
•Out of hours collection (00:00h-07:00h): 30.76eur (on request only).
•On arrival you will be offered optional insurance for damage to wheels/glass/negligence.
•If you do not wish to take it you will be asked to leave a deposit which is refunded when the vehicle is returned.
•Deposit amount: 400eur(small cars), 500eur(family cars), 600eur(people carriers).
•7 & 9 seaters are subject to an insurance excess of 600eur.
•The Nissan Qashqai group is subject to an excess of 400eur.
•Damage/Accident Admin Fee: 20.51eur.

tintin

try doyouspain cost for 2 weeks for a seven seater about €570 or nine seater about €710
mike

Marietw

Family out in June so need to hire a 6/7 seater car for a few days.
Anyone got a recommendation?

Thanks.
Marie.