5 stage drinking water filters

Started by uslot, April 03, 2013, 19:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Striker

Longos do sell them, back of the shelves on the left hand side of the store, bought a set this morning ten euros for the filters or twelve ninety five to include the odour removal cartridge.

Not_Asking_Much

At Arboleas Saturday morning market there's a stall (quite close to the new bridge/roundabout end) which is HealthyH2O. Having already shopped around for RO filters, I was pleasantly surprised at their very competitive pricing for these.

Helpful advice willingly given too...

coolsolutions

They are sold as a kit in fontarboleas, it is always adviseable to change the taste/odour filter across the top at the same time.

Colin
CoolSolutions,Colin Baldwin

cbex

Sola at the back of Zurgena sell them as a kit of 3, the other 2 are sold individually as they only need replacing every 2 years.
Would recommend you take the old ones with you, to be sure you are given the correct type.
Once installed, just flush them through for a couple of mins to clear the carbon dust particles. They will then be fine.

uslot

Hi, anyone know where I can buy replacement water filters? Got the machine in antas but wonder if there's somewhere a bit closer? Tried longos and lepantos. Also once I have the filters do I have to wash them first before use?

Thanks!