How sad

Started by jill cockfield, April 13, 2013, 22:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DONK

Quote from: jill cockfield on April 13, 2013, 22:09:16 PM
How sad to see people in my birth country rejoicing over the death of an old lady, bits of kids who weren't even born during her premiership. The world is such a sad, sad place, and I am ashamed to be British.
DITTO

Red

byrney

Yes Tony, that was certainly a factor - and having been back there last week I still have no regrets

tbignell

Perhaps that's why we left the UK.

Tony

byrney

Unfortunately p2une it´s their peers who are to blame for their disgraceful and disrespectful behaviour - after all, their role models are probably the Union Barons so loved and revered by their parents....

p2une

Hear, hear. I agree wholeheartedly. I think these young people who were dancing in the street didn't even know why they were dancing!  Disgraceful behaviour! As you say, she was an old lady, and her family is grieving.
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

zilnor

Well said Jill  :clap: What has our society come to when people are partying in the streets over the death of an elderly lady who had been in ill-health for some years. They are wicked people. :head

byrney

Fortunately Jill, whilst grabbing the front pages and news headlines, these pathetic creatures are in a minority.

Keep the faith!

jill cockfield

How sad to see people in my birth country rejoicing over the death of an old lady, bits of kids who weren't even born during her premiership. The world is such a sad, sad place, and I am ashamed to be British.