mercedes garage and body repairer

Started by brucie1, April 19, 2013, 10:55:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SIGMA

I have had an engine problem for 9 years (gradually getting worse) (Merc is 23 yrs old) and eventually tried Taller Daydo  950459116 on the Antas Ind Est. They sorted the problem and, at my request, sourced some second hand electrical parts (saving me over 3000 euros) and the car now runs "like new". Well recommended 

buddie

Mercedes in Vera is where i get mine serviced, affilated to Mercedes in Heurcal Almeria.

cantabrian

LIKE many posters have stated see Mark ! Mercedes could not not even sort out the AUTO gear box FAULT!!!!!!

Norm2

My Mercedes needed some body repair work and I used Mark. Admittedly I did not need parts but his work was first class. As for Mercedes dealerships in this area. I checked the Mercedes website and couldn't find any listed.

CT

There's a body repair shop opposite Mora Oil in Arboleas, always seems to be pretty busy (but perhaps that's a reflection on the standard of driving).

alaskan

I would go and see mark at autoshine next door to casa conchilo on the albox
Road. His work is excellent and he does insurance repairs. I have no affiliation with him
But praise where praise is due.
a.davis

Blue Moon

My Mercedes ML was damaged by a young Spanish driver practicing donuts on the car park outside the pool bar in Arboleas about 3 years ago. The rear bumper was quite badly damaged and needed to be replaced with a new one.The lad admitted liability and Linea Direct allowed me to use the Mercedes dealer in Albox (near Longo's) for the repair. I was provided with a courtesy car by the insurers for 7 days but it took the garage 8 days to carry out the repair!
The standard of work was excellent and there were no hidden charges, but 8 days to fit a new bumper seemed excessive.

peterjanie

Dont want to put a dampner on things but feel I should share my recent experience with mercedes in Lorca.

Same situation, non fault accident in January, third party accepted liability....No problem.

Mercedes said the work would take five days. Turned out to be FOUR weeks of me badgering them for my car back. Despite strict instructions not to carry out any works which were not covered by the insurance, when we went to collect our vehicle we were slapped with a bill for €1002.00 for "Other works"

We were rudely told "Pay up or you dont get your car back!"

We were royally screwed. Bought the car new from Mercedes in Totana and were striped up by them aswell. Long story.

Have written several letters of complaint to Totana, Lorca, Madrid and chief director in Germany. Have not even received the courtesy of a reply.

I suggest you do a bit of internet research. I was shocked to discover that it would appear that NO ONE is happy with Mercedes after sales service. Once they have your money....they dont give a s**t !!

It was too late for us but I wish I had researched earlier.

We will NEVER touch mercedes again. Next time we will go to our insurers approved repairers. They still use genuine Mercedes parts (ordered by them from Mercedes) but your vehicle is given priority and they must do a good job or they would not get the repeat business.

We wish you lock whatever you decide to do.

Rod

There is one on the slip road past Longo´s on the right going towards Arboleas. The Ford garage is just past that and that is all I can afford so don´t know what their service is like.

brucie1

hi - was involved in an accident the other week, and, the other persons insurance company have admitted liablity - soooo - I need a mercedes garage and body repairer so that I can get the car repaired. Is there a mercedes garage and body repair shop in Albox and if so, what are the thoughts on the quality of it    cheers