Urgent breakdown cover

Started by Optomist, May 05, 2013, 10:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optomist

Thanks for the info Lianne , language wont be a problem wife is Spanish speaker but its put my mind at rest , guess worst bit will be missing flights if we need to call them .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Lianne

yeah thats what we've done, just rang that then they put you through to someone english speaking if needed,  im sure they then pass on your phone number to Grua people if they need to get hold of you... never had any problems.

Optomist

Thanks Lianne , think i found it but on a lot of pages , the number i have is 902 15 10 15 ( premium rate ) , its the number of the insurance company so is that what you did , phone them and they make the arrangements themselves and they send a breakdown company 

Lianne

with us, with the same company as you, the book you have with your details on that explains about your policy etc... has phone number on one the first pages you just need to ring that number.... that's what we have done in the past. its a 24 hour number.

Optomist

We are about to leave in our car to Alicante in four hours for flights to the UK and only just realized we dont have contact details or a phone number of the Who ever provides the Breakdown cover  on our car policy . We used AJB of Javea and the insurance company is Grupo , Plus Ultra has anyone got the details we need please .

In the past other company's have provided a card with the information on .