Anybody here seen Tetley?

Started by webejamin, June 15, 2013, 09:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doreen1

Wash your mouth out Big Bad John,

:wave

Big Bad John

:police: Who the devil is this Tetley??????  ???
BigBadJohn.

webejamin

:'( Wonderful stuff, bought a tear to my eye :'( God bless Tetley and bring him back safe, oh, and God bless Maggie (hope she's ok down there)
It's a lovely morning here in the UK, think I'll turn the heating off and venture out into the world  :o Tetley must be feeling the cold by now, hope he bought his coat with him, wouldn't want him to get frostbite Brrrrrr.
Woden, I have risen ;D

Woden

Nah  I really think that Old T Bag is going to play a good 'un. 

I heard from the goat herders Brother's, Mother-in-Law's Uncle down at the Almanzora Valley Businessman's Members only Club, that's behind the Grand Lodge of Spain Freemasons Hall, that he's in the UK buying up sugar beet fields in Lincolnshire ! (I've got a part time Potman's job there you understand!)

Now that's just across the river from 'Ull where I'm told that Tetley comes from back in the day !  Somethin' to do with selling detached back to back houses for Spanish Business men to get their Euro's into Stirling if Spain goes Pete Tong!  He's got mates on the council they said so that they can crack up some houses wiv out Planning so the talk on the street saying.

A true Maggi Man working on the coalface to get British Money back into British control !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=041nXAAn714

Rise up you British ! TETLEY NEEDS YOU !

cougar

Perhaps he's so much money he's gone to see the lions

cougar

Ask Andrea

Mrs Jarick

The suspense is killing me. Where is HE.

webejamin

Quote from: Cuddlybill on June 15, 2013, 18:10:26 PM
I've heard he is off on a jolly with a few of his old mates.............Bluebouys, Hogs & Jonnybags, & of course less we forget AndyH. All dressed in leather bearing manly moustaches & frequenting the old Blue Oyster Club.

A rumour of course....

CB...
Well I'll be blowed, Couldn't be much nearer the truth. CB must have been there, because in the Paper, it say's they were all banged up for affray in the said club :o they are due out on Thursday, so we might just hear from them or at least Tetley soon enough  ;D

temasek

I had an email from him today. He says his friend Lord Lucan is well and that Shergar does not look his age at all. :D
W.R.L.F.C.

CT

I understand the BBC will be broadcasting an SOS message for him tonight on World Service.

Pennydot

I am sure he posted on the forum this morning, but not sure which item?

Opps no, sorry, it wasn't him ;D

webejamin

It must be getting quite serious now he hasn't shown up anywhere  :o I've been looking for him all over, even nipped over to Spain to have a look, but to no avail :o Surely someone must know ??? mind you, he wasn't gone for long and he was soon forgotten :'( how sad :'( I don't suppose we will ever see him again.
Well I'm not giving up on him and I shall keep on looking, from the highest mountains, down to the deep blue sea, just hang in there Tetley, just depend on me 8)

King saint 76

Quote from: bigbaz on June 19, 2013, 17:11:43 PM
sorry saint

i love black pudding, especially the stuff (morcilla) they serve up in espana

couldnt get enough of it when i lived there, does that make me a bit of a northerner?
I've always considered you to be a northerner with a southern accent baz.
The only man in Southend who keeps pigeons, wears a flat cap, still eats bread and dripping, still gets a tangerine in his xmas stocking, calls a cigarette a tab, has dinner at 12 o'clock midday, keeps his coal in the bath, wears eighties style sports clothes, enjoys his weekly pilgrimage to the holy place they call Netto, watches daytime television in his underwear, and enjoys a nice cup of tea 40 times a day........  thats you Baz

doreen1

Quote from: byrney on June 19, 2013, 16:13:11 PM
Doreen on her back .......

O-(==<

allegedly.

Mr Byrney,
Sleep with one eye open my dear I will get you back yet
pmt

bigbaz

sorry saint

i love black pudding, especially the stuff (morcilla) they serve up in espana

couldnt get enough of it when i lived there, does that make me a bit of a northerner?

byrney

Doreen on her back .......

O-(==<

allegedly.

CT

Delighted to hear it there are far too many miserable so and so's around here. I thought you might have been lying on the ground looking for Tetley under the settee :tiphat:

doreen1

Quote from: CT on June 19, 2013, 15:21:38 PM
Quote from: doreen1 on June 19, 2013, 15:15:39 PM
Quote from: bobthelook on June 19, 2013, 14:25:49 PM
Quote from: CT on June 19, 2013, 11:50:23 AM
Has anyone got any pictures of him -perhaps we could have them copied and handed out around town, also passed to the guardia of course.Or perhaps a photo-fit ?
Volunteers have posted copies around all ports and airlines - saint 76 is on full Ryanair alert, Cantabrian is checking the mountain passes, webjamin is undercover with the secret services hence his current disappearance from the forum - watch this space!   ;)

:rofl:

Please don't misunderstand me Doreen but you seem to spend a lot of time lying on your side

You cheeky monkey....anyway it does not have a symbol of a laughing person on their back.
I'm just a naturally happy person  :wave

CT

Quote from: doreen1 on June 19, 2013, 15:15:39 PM
Has anyone got any pictures of him -perhaps we could have them copied and handed out around town, also passed to the guardia of course.Or perhaps a photo-fit ?
Volunteers have posted copies around all ports and airlines - saint 76 is on full Ryanair alert, Cantabrian is checking the mountain passes, webjamin is undercover with the secret services hence his current disappearance from the forum - watch this space!   ;)

Please don't misunderstand me Doreen but you seem to spend a lot of time lying on your side

doreen1

bobthelook

Malayan proverb - Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.

villegas

See told u someone took his tag off lol

Woden

Quote from: saint 76 on June 19, 2013, 10:17:52 AM
What is black pudding? .... OMG just Googled it, the blood of a pig !!!  consumed by people from the north of England in vast quantities.
Apparently they have it for breakfast, dinner and tea....  wonder what they have for lunch?

Softee Southerners and anybody not coming from Yarkshire apparently !

Woden (from well Sowf of the Watford Gap!) :tiphat:

CT

villegas

RIGHT YOU LOT.........who took the tag off and let him escape???

temasek

For lunch...people like Saint and Big Baz...Mainly  for breakfast too ! :D :rofl:
W.R.L.F.C.

CT

Burgos is the black pudding capital of Spain - I don't know if there is a white pudding capital.

King saint 76

What is black pudding? .... OMG just Googled it, the blood of a pig !!!  consumed by people from the north of England in vast quantities.
Apparently they have it for breakfast, dinner and tea....  wonder what they have for lunch?

laurence24

He was at the G8 Summit, in Ireland, standing just to the right of Putin...........

gus-lopez

Quote from: bobthelook on June 19, 2013, 01:47:38 AM
Quite right too. A few more on this forum could do with following his example!   ;) Maybe Saint76 could have a chat with O'Leary and charter one of his planes to the Northern Territories - I believe the black pudding throwing championships are coming up soon - could be a useful trip for some of of the suvverners on the forum - waddya fink?  :whistle:

It probably clashes with the Olive pip spitting leagues/championships held here during the summer  , unfortunately. :tiphat:

bobthelook

Quote from: bigbaz on June 18, 2013, 21:51:25 PM
i think he´s back in blighty brushing up on his northernness
found it was slipping a bit so he got a bit worried
Quite right too. A few more on this forum could do with following his example!   ;) Maybe Saint76 could have a chat with O'Leary and charter one of his planes to the Northern Territories - I believe the black pudding throwing championships are coming up soon - could be a useful trip for some of of the suvverners on the forum - waddya fink?  :whistle:
Malayan proverb - Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm.

bigbaz

i think he´s back in blighty brushing up on his northernness
found it was slipping a bit so he got a bit worried

Woden

Problem solved I think,  I was reviewing some footage to see if it were suitable for the 59 Club Retirement Home for old rockers and there lo and behold I saw the elusive Tetley ! He is shaking the hand of a youngster at 1 min 15secs ish of this clip !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHzWScP2T1c

Good Lad Tetley ! Encouraging the youngsters eh ! Time fa a brew,

Woden :tiphat:

Alcar

Lol @ Doreen1 , won't take them long then hahaha 

Only joking  really !!!!

doreen1

Quote from: byrney on June 18, 2013, 21:21:53 PM
OMG.  I think I´m on the list as well....don´t panic, don´t panic Captain Mainwaring......
[/quote

So someone or something is stealing all the intelligent men from the area :lol: