Restaurant

Started by AshandMel, July 25, 2013, 11:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlybill

Think you might find that with all the rest of the dishes they already offer home made chips might be a step too far for them to manage!  If you ask nicely you can often get jacket potato.  Glad you enjoyed your meal though
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

Lisasbolt

Thank you all for the recommendation of meson de Irene. Took family that are over visiting and had a wonderful evening.
Really lovely food and wine, although maybe too good as my head is very fuzzy this morning!! :drinks:
i am really nit picking at this but the only down side is that the chips were frozen, with such a great plate of food in front of you, i think you need homemade chips
anyway thanks again

:lol:

sandralos

May I say a very good choice, glad you enjoyed yourselves.

AshandMel

Decided to go to mojacar in the end or our anniversary meal found a lovely restaurant along the beach called Bay Bistro was super!

Thank you Gerry for the free glass's of bubbles on our special day will defo be back!!

CT

Lynne

It's just by the ITV station in Albox on the Terdiguera poligono.  Doesn't look much from the outside but worth every penny - make sure you don't have much to eat that day.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

casabonita

Hi
Never been also so would someone be good enough to send me directions please. We are coming for Huercal-Overa, thanks  :wave

CT

Lisasbolt

I have family visiting this week and might try and get to meson de irene. problem is i have no idea where it is? we are in albox area, directions would be very much appreciated
thanks in advance

AshandMel

Do like meson de irene and always get ash extra chips but do you know what time they start lunch time menu?

Your right about Ashley karen he is a little piggy lol xx

p2une

Meson de Irene best value in the area for affordable regular nights out.  We go once a week, have done almost since they opened. 
Good food,enough of it, and excellent service. We eat at other restaurants for special occasions, but for everyday good quality meals you can't beat Irene's! Always made to feel welcome, treated more like friends than customers!
Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

manjon

Doreen.1  It is Spanish but has a lot of English on the menu and the staff speak very good English. Nice to see a restaurant being run so efficiently, (not that it has anything to do with it but, they have a young family also - so it can be done with a little bit of dedication and hard word) Well done Meson De Irene.  :clap:

Karen4

That's where I had in mind for our lunch out last time Doreen, we'll go next time, it is great!
Cl3880

doreen1

Quote from: manjon on July 26, 2013, 17:20:10 PM
It has to be Meson De Irene all day long. Lovely cheerful staff, good food AND air con and no rip off prices. You only have to look at how busy they are, no matter what time of day you go. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.  :king2:

Hi Manjon, never been to Meson Irene....is it a Spanish restaurant?

:wave

loulou

I agree Manjon, it has to be Meson De Irene, good food nice people and very reasonable for the amount you get and it has air con   :drinks:

manjon

It has to be Meson De Irene all day long. Lovely cheerful staff, good food AND air con and no rip off prices. You only have to look at how busy they are, no matter what time of day you go. Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.  :king2:

Karen4

Don't think "adequate portions" would suit Ash! Mel...it will have to be the Wok Buffet again!
Cl3880

casabonita

We were at La Cena last Thurs eve, had a lovely meal, adequate portions, nicely presented. With wine for two included at 9.95 per person what more could you want & the Air con was on.

p2une

Food in La Cena is okay for the money, unfortunately the staff don't match up.

Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most

Peter and Frances

We have been to the Happy Garden a number of times and it is always well supported (thank goodness) it is great food, plentiful portions and great service and very fair prices, long may they continue

loulou

La Cena is okay if you like fancy food and small portions, not my idea of a good restaurant, sorry  :(

sandralos

If you are thinking of going to La Cena, you must book, they are really busy and have seen them turn people away.

Val Keith

the food is good, the portions are adequate, and nicely presented.

AshandMel

Thank you
Don't like happy garden Ash doesn't like the wait for his food lol.

Is La Cena good food and sizes?
Melissa

Val Keith

We went to La Cena last night, and they had aircon and fans, nice and cool.

Sapper

We were in La Cena last week and there were only 2 fans for cooling. Woefully inadequate

CT

New Delhi
Meson Irene
Happy Garden

casabonita

La Cena, great food also.

AshandMel

Can somebody recommend a restaurant in albox with aircon?