Help Plms

Started by glenholt, July 27, 2013, 22:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livin-doll

Hi Yes we have also seen it in the Cornor Shop recently.

Good luck and enjoy

glenholt

PM sent to you nibbler, I hope you have received it ok let me know if you have not.  :tiphat:

nibbler

PM sent.
Nibbler :tiphat:

glenholt

Thanks everyone for all your helpful comments, I will keep you updated if I find any. :tiphat: :tiphat:

Suej

They have it is Carrefour, we looked in Aldi in Aquilas but they didn't stock it so friends brought some over from Aldi UK for us and it does taste the same.
Sue

loulou

I think I have seen it in The Corner Shop if not the Off Licence in Arboleas next to Sophia;s will probably have it.

sallyb

Aldi's version is called Austins it taste the same.
Phyll

sparkiemike

:wave

My wife just reminded me we saw it in Iceland (Vera), the store not the place.

Mike

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

doreen1

Hi Glenholt, I love it too and in the year I have been here have not seen it. In Aldi ( Ireland ) they did a Pimms , I have never been to Aldi here so I'm not sure if they have it. I think it was called Jeeves or something like that.

Just to let you know also, I was in super Turre yesterday, and Lynne is correct they have a great selection of drinks....but no Pimms.

Lynne

Have you tried Super Turre supermarket on the main road through Turre?  They have an amazing and extensive selection of drink and seem to stock most things.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Lisasbolt

you could ask one of the English shop to order it in for you, they can be really helpful
but will take a couple of weeks

sparkiemike

The only place we found was in Mojaca, we looked everywhere locally

A little store just back from the Argentinien steak house

Mike

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

glenholt

Come on you people out there were can I buy a bottle or two of Pims without having to go gibraltar again, in this hot weather my wife likes a long cool drink, (PIMS)  I am happy with a cool beer, but her in doors has taken a fancy to PIMS since visiting Gibraltar. HELP MUCH APPRECIATED.