Poll for the Arboleas Queen

Started by felipe, July 14, 2013, 09:07:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Well Clare Shirly is the going to be Queen of Arboleasland.  We congratulate her on her success in being voted in by the community.

Assuming she agrees, we will be holding a Coronation ceremony at Amigos Bowling Centre on the 18th August at about 7-30 - 8.00pm.

There will be a disco as well, with the fabulous Steve king as the DJ.  So why not come along and join in the fun and see Saint76 and Clare Shirley be sworn in as the King and Queen of Arboleasland.  ENTRY FREE!!

felipe

Don't forget to vote if you have not done so already.

felipe

It looks like this has got a bit bigger than we expected and taken off. (Actually we had hoped it would) SmileySmiley

Anyway, are the leading contenders up for a bit of fun?  If so, we will get something sorted out by way of a Coronation. Let me know via PM.

As the Amigos Bowling Club has a fun day coming up on the 18th August, we thought it would be a good day to hold the Coronation.  Probably early evening at about 6-30 / 7.00pm.  We will try and get Sol Times and Euro Weekly up there too.

If the new Royal family will attend then we can have a laugh and get to know our new family     :king: :queen2:

cougar

Do you mean full of sand and s**t

Cielos

Quote from: cougar on July 15, 2013, 21:36:55 PM
Cielos,
You get my vote

Awww bless you Cougar  :luv:

I've always been a whiz at spotting Uranus

I'm sorry, couldn't resist - been awake all night due to neighbours dogs (they weren't playing Sinatra Karen, they were just barking) and I am feeling like the bottom of a budgie's cage

cougar

Cielos,
You get my vote

Cielos

Yes, I wondered about this too :lol:

Looks like it's going to be Queen -----

Instead of a courtier, could I please apply for the post of court astronomer???

cougar

Perhaps they have forgotten their roots where we have had a queen for 60 yrs and evolved as Spaniards who had Juan Carlos for a long time?

gus-lopez

felipe

More people voting for the King.  Hmmm......

felipe

OK here you are then folks.  The poll for the Queen of Arboleas.  :queen2:  One vote per member.  Here you can discuss the virtues of the candidates and reasons for your vote.

Hope you enjoy the bit of fun. If it works out we will get something knocked up to be presented to the successful new Arboleas Royal Family  :crown: and their trusted guards of Knights and Dames.

Member with the most votes gets to be King, the next two will be Dames. 

Poll will run for 14 days. 

WHO WILL IT BE TO FILL THIS-   :throne: