[b]INTERMEDIATE[/b] SPANISH CLASSES – ARBOLEAS

Started by ginger, September 06, 2013, 20:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casaanna

I am returning to Arboleas on Monday 9th and hope to join class if possible. Will look out for notice on door and will go along on 17th at 1800.
thanks

Carole Morris (Casa Anna)

annef

ginger

This message is for those people who signed up in June for the above free classes, run by the Education Department of the Junta,

AND for those who missed the deadline but wish to join the classes for 2013/14.

The Autumn term starts on 16th September.  I have today spoken with the Director of the Albox Adult Education Centre (of which Arboleas is a satellite) and, as yet, there is no definite timetable for Arboleas. 

The Director has said that as soon as she has finalised the timetable she will advise me by email.  I will then notify everyone for whom I have an email address and will put a further post on the Forum.  I will also put a notice on the outside of the main door to the Centre.

In the interim we have been told to assume that the first class will be held on:

Tuesday, 17th September : 1800 – 2000 hours

Those who have already signed up should by now have received a letter from the Junta to the above effect.  If you have not, please let me know (and give me your name(s) and surnames) so that I can add these to the class list.

Thank you to everyone for your support for these classes.

Margaret Ginger