Halogen Oven

Started by antatoo, September 19, 2013, 18:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antatoo

Quote from: LindaT on December 11, 2013, 09:41:35 AM
Hi

Are you still looking for a halogen oven?  I have one, used once, with original packaging and guarantee. Let me know if interested

Linda

No, I did get one in the end from Hiperocio in Albox. Thanks anyway.

LindaT

Hi

Are you still looking for a halogen oven?  I have one, used once, with original packaging and guarantee. Let me know if interested

Linda

antatoo

Quote from: freddie on September 20, 2013, 08:24:51 AM
Sorry I was being dim, should have put Arboleas Market, he usually has a stall on the corner opposite the little todo shop, the one right in front of you as you come off the old bridge.

Thanks, I know where you mean now. I'll have a look tomorrow  :handshake

freddie

Sorry I was being dim, should have put Arboleas Market, he usually has a stall on the corner opposite the little todo shop, the one right in front of you as you come off the old bridge.

antatoo

Quote from: freddie on September 19, 2013, 19:41:40 PM
the man opposite the todo shop on the market on a saturday has them

Sorry to be dim but can you explain more. Which market - Arboleas or Llanos? And where abouts?

freddie

the man opposite the todo shop on the market on a saturday has them

AJJ

Home sweet home in Turre has them

antatoo

Does anyone know who is selling halogen ovens at the moment?
I know they are advertised in the 'as seen on tv' shop in Turre but has anyone seen them in any of the Spanish shops locally? I've tried Lopez's at Antas but only 1 basic one left with a re-sealed box. Was hoping to find one of the newer models somewhere.
I know I can get one on Amazon but thought there would be some about somewhere here  ???