Please help a stray dog !!!!

Started by prettypol, October 02, 2013, 15:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prettypol

Hi Rod,  I have just returned from the UK and had a look around for the stray dog but it was nowhere to be found.   I only hope someone has been able to help it though...  As I went to the supermarket this evening I saw a greyhound eating grass at the side of the road in Albox, near to the Indian Restaurant  and the Corner Shop....      It's a nightmare situation !!!!!!  BUT, while in the UK I watched a TV programme on  the RSPCA,  which was every bit as bad,  although not as common as the things  going on here in Spain !!!!!!

Val

Rod

Any more news on this dog? We spotted it on a trip through Limaria on Wednesday afternoon, but no sign of it when we wanted to stop on the way back. Have been following the post on the main forum page but nothing lately.

prettypol

There is a tan coloured hunting dog (podenco) which is running around Limaria,  not far from the Welcome Stranger.    It has been  seen  around or the past 3 days and is very very thin and frightened.   I have tried to feed it and give it some water but cannot get near it.   I didn't leave food out as other animals will probably eat it first.   I am unable to help it anymore as I shall be flying out early in the morning, but am hoping that some-one can take the time to help it,  even if only to contact the animal welfare organizations.   It is so sad to see these dogs....