3D SMART TV

Started by busybusy, October 04, 2013, 09:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busybusy

Just an update , we bought one , very cheap but excelent in every respect . LG , 42in , 3D that will acept any 3D format and convert it including sudo 3D , converting standard picture to 3D , SMART , Wireless with Freesat and Freeview built in , we get even more channels than with the Humax and we can also record anything plus we also get channels from other satellites  . We bought it from Hyper Ocio in the end and the price even included delivery and 2 hours installing it and connecting it to everything and demonstrating some of it , there are to many functions to go through everything so just the basics .

Think i sound like im trying to sell it but we are so impressed with the equipment especially as we normally shell out whatever is necessary to buy the best but this TV has everything we could want . We did have to wait a few days as they dont stock them , said they hadly ever sell 3D TVs which surprised us although explines why we had such a problem finding any locally .

One Shop had one set up but only had a very old animated 3D cd and we wanted to see something that we wee more likly to watch and they promised to get one in a few days if we went back , we did a few days later but before we went in i said to the wife " bet you we had wasted trip and they haven't got it yet " turns out i was wrong , soon as we asked the woman smiled and said yes as promised i have one , she then said only thing s we sold the TV so i cant show you , grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   :head

Elgin

Quote from: King saint 76 on October 06, 2013, 08:09:28 AM
Samsung 46EH5300 Smart TV
@ Mediamarkt for 499€ delivery 9.99

Not 3D but probably the best value LED 46" Smart around atm.
http://tiendas.mediamarkt.es/p/TV-LED-46-Samsung-46EH5300-Smart-TV-1160615?&preview=51A620C968CC898409986F3B9A8F37D1

€499 was a good price as they now want €549 for it.  Redcoon.es (owned my the same people as MediaMarkt) want €539 but with €14.99 delivery.

P.S. we have a 3D TV but it's not really worth it - we have never watch a 3D programme or film other than for a few minutes.

Janad20

Whatever you do, avoid Wortons like the plague. I had nothing but trouble just getting the TV delivered. No customer service whatsoever.

guest4538

Quote from: King saint 76 on October 06, 2013, 08:09:28 AM

http://tiendas.mediamarkt.es/p/TV-LED-46-Samsung-46EH5300-Smart-TV-1160615?&preview=51A620C968CC898409986F3B9A8F37D1

Brilliant TV with unusually good sound for an LED: and that is a bargain (mine cost a lot more!).

I agree, 3D might be a gimmick which even the BBC are now abandoning - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/news/10162571/BBC-abandons-3D-TV.html!

King saint 76

busybusy

Thanks for all the suggestions , had a look at the sites given and got a lot of useful information so at least i have a better idea of what we need now , next week were gonna go down to Antas to have a look there next .

coolsolutions

CoolSolutions,Colin Baldwin

Blue Moon

This is more than 10k from Albox but the new Ferreteria Lopez on the corner of the Antas Real Estate (opposite the Petrol station) has a large range of TV's on display.

Trucker

Amazon.es..cheapest I could find as I have just got one...but when you find what you like go through to the ready to pay bit and it comes out cheaper than original price..dont ask I dont have a clue why..

King saint 76

Have a look on here, it'll give you an idea of what yoiu can get for your money and all the spec you need.
http://www.redcoon.es/

marge

Think you will be lucky for find anything within 10km of Albox.

Maybe a trip to Media Markt in Lorca shopping centre. Do research first on the internet then you know what you are looking for. Try the Amazon website to view all the makes and features first and then you know what you are looking for.

busybusy

Where is best place within 10km of Albox to get a TV , tried Electrodomestos and they only have 2 3D TVs and 2 Smart TVs but no 3D SMART combined , Hyper Ochio have them but each time we go in they say come back the guy who knows about them isn't here today or hes gone out . There has to be another with a selection at reasonable prices and someone who knows about them , with so many features and options its difficult to make a judgement as to what we would need and what we wouldn't , wireless for example , the TV would be 1mtr from the internet so wouldn't want to pay for wireless . Some have glasses others done , there are apparently different types of glasses also , with so many combinations its a minefield for anyone new to it .