lost whippet almanzora

Started by manjon, October 09, 2013, 17:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mickandjan

We are so pleased for you, but so sorry to hear about his leg.  He must have got in a really tough situation....at least you've got him back, you must be very relieved.  :clap:

freddie

Great news that you have him home safe, hope he soon recovers from his broken leg  :wave

Lynne

Poor thing - hope he recovers soon.  Such a relief for you to have him home.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

manjon

Returned back home this morning with a broken leg - other than that seems to be fine. Thanks every one. Mandi x

Paul and Jo

Hi,

From Albox head towards Baza and the Cosentino factory along the motorway. Turn off the motorway at the Cosentino factory and go around the roundabout and under the motorway to the next roundabout and take the third exit to service road and La Hoya. As soon as you turn off the roundabout look across to the right and that is where I saw a whippet standing on the mound looking down into the few small trees that are in the dip.

I will look again on my way home tonight.

Hope you find him.
Jo.

manjon

Jo any more details would be great if you can pls. xxx

Paul and Jo

Hi,

What colour is Fluke?

I saw a whippet on the land just off the roundabout opposite the Cosentino factory last night at about 6.30pm. It had tan/brown legs with darker brown down its back.

If this sounds like Fluke then I can give you more details of where I saw him.

Thanks
Jo

manjon

our friends  have lost our brindle whippet this morning ran after a rabbit near almanzora not seen him since, doesn't normally go off, he's an old fella called fluke but runs very fast still, if you see him can you let no
or call me on  john 628736184