PEPSI FOUND THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERNS .......

Started by karen1969, October 12, 2013, 13:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King saint 76

So had she been stolen, did she escape, or did someone accidently let her out?

daver

solymar, i had a border collie cross that didn't like being left and she climbed over a 2metre high close boarded wooden fence.I had to put extension battens on top with 2 rows of cord.

freddie

karen1969

we live off the back road behind the BP station towards Almanzora on a rambler.  She was in the garden which you can not get out of and if someone had let her go I think they would have let my other 5 dogs out too

freddie

what area was she stolen from? was she indoors at the time or in the garden? if in the garden could someone have let her loose?

karen1969

Dear All

We have just come home from being in Albox for 3 hours and our 12 year old Border Collie has been stolen from our house.  Her name is Pepsi. She has two different colour eyes and a large lump on her left foot.  She is wearing a pink collar with bones on it.  She has a chip which is registered in England for further details on the chip please PM me. Please help us find her,  We are all distraught please if anyone knows anything contact me on 635979829 or 619584405.  Pepsi is a very nervous dog and she needs to be with her family.