e-cigs

Started by trad, October 29, 2013, 14:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicola

Hi please can anyone tell me where the shop is in Huercal Overa.

Many thanks

trad

just to confirm it is a very reputable e-cig supplier very colourful i think  :clap: 

trad

well said busy you get what you pay for the market is full of e-cigs from china we tried some while living down mijas costa finally after recommendations we found a quality company and i know the supplier who is coming to albox area

busybusy

Quote from: Talking Heads on October 30, 2013, 16:27:42 PM
There is a new E-cig shop here in Huercal Overa, near the town hall,they are €25 and liquid is €4 !

Also all tobaconist will be selling them soon as reported in Spanish press.

Steve

The cheap ones are a waste of money , atomizers dont last long before they start to become faulty then stop working altogether , had 2 of them and both had to be replaced with the same results , batteries also don't last friends threw theirs away .  The place we got ours from stopped selling them because of all the complaints . You have to spend at least €50 to €70 to get one thats worth the money . Some of the Chinese shops also sell different types of comparatively cheap ones . If you want to take that route then go for a brand like Green Smoke or the V2 , the later being the accepted leader for quality and cost .

Talking Heads

There is a new E-cig shop here in Huercal Overa, near the town hall,they are €25 and liquid is €4 !

Also all tobaconist will be selling them soon as reported in Spanish press.

Steve
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

Woden

Trad

You need to speak to Billy Fairbrother ! So I'm not accused of advertising I'll send you (or anybody else) , his details vias PM !

Woden  :tiphat:

trad

I got this from a friend who told me that there is going to be someone distributing from albox area good quality e-cigs from america this will be good because i struggle to get my supply's  on line in time  :clap: