Arboleas Friendship Group

Started by The Gardener, February 25, 2020, 12:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Gardener

Hi there:  have no fear, you have found us!

We are a small group of people who are looking to expand our social lives, meet new people, make new friends, and share common interests.  We shall be meeting for coffee this Friday, 23 September, at noon at Cortijo Analuz in Arboleas if you would like to join us.  Please confirm if you are coming so that we can make sure to look out for you and greet you.  Hope to see you there.

Stendec47

Hi, this is a most complicated site to Navigate. I just want information about the singles. I listen to the letters VERY carefully nut I still get bounced as they say they are wrong. HELP!

The Gardener

A fantastic way of getting out and about and improving your social life, meeting new people and making new friends.  We meet regularly for coffee mornings, lunches, and other activities that we enjoy.  If there is something you would like to do or somewhere you would like to go, but no-one to share it with, then maybe Arboleas Friendship Group is the answer for you.  For further information and to find out more about us, call 676 587435.