Sim card backup? now sorted, I think.

Started by webejamin, January 08, 2014, 14:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

Thanks everyone for your responses. :tiphat:
Talking Heads it's not an android phone, thank god  :o I wouldn't know where to start with it ??? My phone is pre war.
I have managed to transfer all contacts from sim to phone ;D Thanks shadeseeker :tiphat:

ps I really shouldn't be allowed to have a mobile phone ???   

Talking Heads

Do you have an Android phone ?
If so download from Google Play this App "Advance Mobile Care"
Amongst many things it can do for your phone, it can back up all your contact and call logs to the cloud for free.
Also can trace your phone if lost or stolen,clean cashe , Virus detection and delete apps.

Steve
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

webejamin

Think so shadeseeker, will have a go when the new one gets here. Thanks :tiphat:

shadeseeker

when you go into settings on your phone, then the simm,it will ask if you want your contact list either on your SIM or on your phone. accept putting contact list on phone and when you change your simm they will still be there. you can then put them back on the new SIM if you want. hope you understand what I mean.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

webejamin

???Now, me being a bit backward re mobile phones and the like, maybe someone can help please.
I started getting cut off unable to make calls and a thing coming up saying no access emergency calls only :o Well I got onto my provider in the Philippines several times and each time it was put right, the last time they said "you need a new sim card and we will send you one for free" I have asked will all my contacts and Bluetooth link up be on it? and the nice ting tong on the other end says "You must back up your old sim card" :o The question is, how do I do that ??? I feel I need to hide under the bed when these things go wrong, so please let it be simple :'(