Android box not worth the money, total rubbish.

Started by ryan, February 11, 2014, 09:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

earviva

see my comments under Filmon struggling.

I was originally blaming the android box, but not now.
Eileen

Juan Sheet

Looking forward to your - "as it is" regarding Internet Suppliers etc.
Try to pull no punches - tell us how it really is.
If ISPs are falling down - tell us. And tell us which ones............

If it's Filmon - ok, little we can do but if it's the ISPs - let us know which ones and we can all make an informed decision.

Take care how you do it though. Careful now.

Android Man

Ryan  where did you buy your android box from? do you need help?   send me a pm

realdj  I do often go back and forth to the UK, my spanish phone is always on for support and i often give guidance using skype. (video calls)
Look around on the forum, many people are happy with our after sales, we have been selling these boxes for over a year.

We will be making a statement soon regarding internet suppliers and the buffering issues.

I will quickly type out a help guide for live tv on our boxes.

Lone Wolf

Quote from: ryan on February 11, 2014, 09:17:02 AM
Tried to use my android box last night and was total rubbish. Aaarrrggggghhhh.  Night of buffering trying to watch eastenders, not a happy bunny as the quality was total sh..!!!!! I need a bigger dish, probably going to go,for a 2.4. Now itv has gone this morning as well.
Can anyone recommend any of the sat guys please?
I have had android for about 5 months and it is perfect. Your internet is s##t not the android. Android rely on a decent broadband if you have low meg then it will not work. THE MORE MEG THE BETTER TEN ANDROID RECEPTION, not rocket science

realdj

Quote from: doreen1 on February 11, 2014, 15:08:49 PM
Mine is too. :wave

I was thinking of getting one but I'm concerned that there will be no support once the android supplier goes back to the UK

doreen1

alanjune

felipe

His details are at the top of the page in his banner

Cheese

RoyBoy

Hi,Colin came and tweaked my big dish yesterday.everything up and runnig thanks Colin

fidgetmidget

Yep Gary is your man, won't bulls**t you, wont rip you off, will turn up on time and will make you laugh. Might cost you a butty and a brew but worth it!
FM
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

Rod

jimmybeen

It seems the 1.9 dish works for some but not for others ..... maybe this is an area thing ...... when you find the sat guy I hope he can tell us if the 2.4 dish is the answer!

ColinC

Yes Gary did ours too.. but I should add many of our customers have said Colin does a good job too..

cgmaywood

pellow

SRS SERVICES

we always use gary on here as olive25 I think! but he advertises on here so should be easy to find!
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

ryan

Tried to use my android box last night and was total rubbish. Aaarrrggggghhhh.  Night of buffering trying to watch eastenders, not a happy bunny as the quality was total sh..!!!!! I need a bigger dish, probably going to go,for a 2.4. Now itv has gone this morning as well.
Can anyone recommend any of the sat guys please?