Laptop to TV

Started by fidgetmidget, February 11, 2014, 10:32:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

Been watching filmon all night without problem.  There is either something different about your pc/tv set-up, your internet speed, or your ISP, to what I have.

Gary2808

spoke too soon - Filmon good all day - absolutely hopeless after 7pm - just when the Mrs wants to watch Emmerdale - not happy  :head

Cheese

hi All,
I have a new sony smart tv, all connected to the internet,but still cannot get tv channels,
Any ideals.
Thanks
Dave

steveconway24

Re Filmon

I have just spoke to the people at Filmon, very helpful and friendly.

If you are having problems viewing, try opening it in a different browser, ie, mine stopped working on IE, but works fine in Google Chrome.
The girl said that if you have any problems, email their tech support at  support@filmon.com  Please state where you are, what system you have, internet speed and provider, and what the problem is, ie web page not loading, waiting screen etc.

The main problems that are coming up with viewing in Spain are some ISP's are trying to block Filmon.  Also some antivirus programmes are blocking access.

Gary2808

Filmon working fine - Albox Online 2mb ( this also includes when there are 2 ipads and another laptop in use ) - very very occasional buffering - still loads of channels still available on freesat CBS Reality, Pick TV, Sky News, etc etc - does anyone know if we are likely to lose these too??

byrney

You disappoint me - we all thought that you were at the cutting edge of technology.  To lose Downton Abbey is rather careless of you....unless, of course you've just told the Missus that.

Hmmm - now there's a thought - "sorry love, it's just one of those programmes that we can no longer get".  :whistle:

Tetley

Im in bits this end,ive lost mi duwntown abbey,  808

still its not all bad,il have a bit more time ti study local polatics....... ;D

youtube working great,ive got cream on live from Halbert All.... wonderfull    :luv:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

Filmon is working fine for me and it has been all day as I've been watching Olympics since 6.00am without problem.

La Alfoquia - Toshiba Laptop - Iberbanda - 3mgbs.

kazhaynes

Filmon is working fine for me, I guess it depends on your internet bandwidth

harmo

Don`t bother Filmon is not working.

Mike.

fidgetmidget

Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

Tetley

http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=84671.0

if you get stuck ,pop in to ours and il show you ours working   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

fidgetmidget

Not overly worried about the loss of the channels but there are a couple of programmes I would like to see on the missing ones occasionally.  So anyone tell me in real simple lingo, what cable I need to get the laptop to work on the TV. What needs to be on the back of my tv to accomodate and where can I get one?
Thanks
Midget
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com