no filmon

Started by shadeseeker, February 11, 2014, 21:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irish-red

Been watching BBC & ITV through Filmon tonight, also recorded Death in Paradise. With Arboleas Internet no problems.

byrney

Been watching filmon all night without problem.  There is either something different about your pc/tv set-up, your internet speed, or your ISP, to what I have.

shadeseeker

hi will try to email them in the morning if problem persists. Thank you Steveconway
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)

steveconway24

Email their tech dept.
support@filmon.com

Tell them where you are, your ISP, your internet speed and the problem you are having.

They are quite helpful.

Filmon working fine on my old PC, ISP movistar.

shadeseeker

hi,we are with Next for our Internet. We had no problems watching TV via filmon until 8pm tonight,now no connection to filmon although all other sites working perfectly. Could be Next have restricted people accessing this site. Has anyone else had this problem.?I have tried to access filmon through the desktop computer and my android tablet,also my laptop all with the same results.Can anyone advise.thank you.
'tis better to remain silent and appear an idiot than to open your mouth and forever remove all doubt! (translation from Ancient Wisdom of Confucius)