300deg oven bulbs

Started by Tetley, February 12, 2014, 11:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Thanks folks,there,s nowt worst than burnt yorkshires coz bulbs binned on thuven   ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

pellow

Hiper Ocio and Longo's sell them

cougar

Thought I saw some in the new chino below bp garage  :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: hotphot on February 12, 2014, 11:27:01 AM
Yes, small ferreteria in Alfoquia just down from the corner bar, about 2€ a month ago

many thanks

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

hotphot

Yes, small ferreteria in Alfoquia just down from the corner bar, about 2€ a month ago
Mike

Tetley

Just wondered if anybodys bought an oven bulb localy as ours has just binned ,cheers   :tiphat: