Filmon struggling

Started by eurosatwiz, February 12, 2014, 13:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

It isn't loading anything for me at the minute!
Cl3880

chel

Filmon not working on BBC 1 or 2 (I want to watch the Olympics), nor on ITV or Channel 4, but working perfectly well on channels such as Pick etc, so it seems as though somehow the Beeb channels etc are being blocked, not that Filmon is struggling, unless Filmon can only have a certain number of people viewing specific channels ~ so if it is blocking, which seems most likely, how is that happening?  Any ideas

Juan Sheet

I dont want to be negative towards anybody.
But I personally, am wondering if a change of ISP may be the way to go for me -  if I continue to have problems for some time.
I'm not sure yet - time will tell - as will the sharing of info.

Karen4

I'm going to copy it on a separate post....we have all our "4s" back again!
Cl3880

Daffy

Quote from: sapper on February 12, 2014, 15:54:36 PM
Try "not film on " when filmon wouldnt load switched to the alternate and no probs

Just tried it and it says no downloads available

Essex Girl

We watched Homes under the Hammer on Filmon this morning no problems   This evening tried to watch Come Dine with Me and Coach Trip on channel 4 and Film On would not even load.  We live on the Rambla de Oria and have Albox-on-Line internet.  Out internet speed was 5.4 at the time we were trying to watch channel 4.  Just read an interesting post on Facebook  from Spectrum FM,saying that Channel 4 is now available with Sky subscription, just need to tweak a few numbers, and it works!
A wise old owl sat in an oak,
The more he saw the less he spoke,
The less he spoke, the more he heard,
Why aren't we like that wise old bird?

Daffy

Quote from: Juan Sheet on February 12, 2014, 18:11:33 PM
Quote from: Keithg on February 12, 2014, 17:09:35 PM
Is anyone else experiencing problems with FilmOn using Albox on line Internet? Have just noticed that my download speed has just dropped from 5 Mbps to below 1mbps.

Same problem with Albox Online

Juan Sheet

Quote from: Keithg on February 12, 2014, 18:35:27 PM
Albox on line speed has just increased a little - download speed gone up from 0.5 Mbps to about 2.0 Mbps, but still cannot download FilmOn. Speed gone up but cannot get FilmOn - makes you wonder doesn't it!!!???

Like I said - we have same prob on their 6mb tariff. Filmon frozen.

Keithg

Albox on line speed has just increased a little - download speed gone up from 0.5 Mbps to about 2.0 Mbps, but still cannot download FilmOn. Speed gone up but cannot get FilmOn - makes you wonder doesn't it!!!???

doreen1

We are in El Prado and with Arboleas T H internet.

serenity

Doreen1, which company provides your internet? and which area do you live in?
Thanks.

Juan Sheet

Quote from: Keithg on February 12, 2014, 17:09:35 PM
Is anyone else experiencing problems with FilmOn using Albox on line Internet? Have just noticed that my download speed has just dropped from 5 Mbps to below 1mbps.

Yep same here.

doreen1

Martin, filmon on our android box working perfectly.

Rod

Tested now 5.82 down 0.90 up.

fastboy

yes same here almanzora less than 1  said they would fix it today,not so

Keithg

cgmaywood

We have been using Filmon without any problems, both on the laptop to TV and on the iPad.

Chrissy

sapper

Try "not film on " when filmon wouldnt load switched to the alternate and no probs

Tetley

ours was patchy from 6 to 9 pm,after that spot on,theres plenty off stuff to watch on you tube as well.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Karen4

Martin do filmon not have millions of people watching at the same time? Why would a handful more here make that much of a difference?
Cl3880

eurosatwiz

I see reports on internet and  info from people around on different internet systems that
Are all indicating that the filmon servers are struggling to meet with demand
At high peek times
For example if you want to watch itv on filmon and can't or is very bad
Try channle five !! If that works it's not your internet but the filmon server
Most people would think it's internet at fault but it isn't always the case
Advice is free