AndroidMan - quick help guide

Started by Android Man, February 13, 2014, 17:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Android Man

For users of our Android Tv box

The Filmon Addon is not working well at the moment, if you are seeing error code as you enter filmon or use the tv guide, you will need to delete your account details from the addon, to do this goto video addons - then highlight filmon and press menu - then go down to defaults press ok then goto ok and press ok
(ok got that lol)
press the back/return button and go back to the Androidman page - go down to the power icon in the bottom left corner (next to the star) and press ok and a box appears - press ok on exit and wait.
customers with the white remote wait for it to reboot, if you see a page with facebook and ebay go to xbmc (left corner) press ok
customers with black remote - select xbmc and press ok

goto tv guide or filmon and hey presto it works, if it does not, please do a speedtest (try using your app for mobile or tablet)

Alternative ways to watch uk tv on our boxes.

Mash up -then live streams -then ilive streams.
Navi x - goto my favourites and goto porkies uk

remember if you find a channel that you like then add it your favourites.

when you watch live tv and it kicks you out, it would suggest a short breakage in your internet stream, if at peak periods your internet is slow or filmon gets overloaded why not watch a movie or a tv show in your favourites folder.

I can only apologise to our new customers who are having a bad first experience in this last week, all of our long term customers are happy with what these boxes can do. We are receiving high volumes of calls from customers and non customers(will get to you in a minute) regarding internet speeds, since Thursday SOME internet suppliers are trying to block the android boxes,  if you do a speedtest with the box turned off its fast, however turn on your android box and do speed test its poor. Please NOTE that i said SOME and not all ISP. I may open a forum on my website for customers to share their experiences.
For those that have not purchased a box from us, (non customers) can i ask for now please stop calling me for advice, as you can imagine we are extremely busy and need time to assist our own customers, please feel free to call us if you do want be a customer.

not sure if can say which ISP are good or bad based on customer problems, but here goes, I recommend the Town Hall, Wimax, Rednet, Albox online, Euro sat, and Greg, think what you may of the ones i have not recommended.  If you disagree with my recommendations and are with any of the above i would suggest calling them and discuss (not shout or abuse) your problems with them I am sure there is a solution to the problem (sometimes weather can knock out the antenna) I know that some providers are trying their best to catch up, i guess we will all have to be patient.

Jamie AndroidMan