24 hour Emergency Response Button?

Started by StephM, February 20, 2014, 18:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michaela Ann

Yes ... available through the state make an appointment with your ¨trabajadora Social¨(social worker) through your town hall

Big Bad John

:police: We have a house alarm supplied, fitted and monitored by Securitas, it cost €41 a month but well worth it for the peace of mind and that has a red button which we used a couple of weeks ago to call an ambulance for my wife, it arrived in just over 10 minutes, excellent.
BigBadJohn.

flimflam

Hi Steve :tiphat:

We have an alarm which has an emergency button - but it's about 40euros/month - seems to be the price you have to pay - it's set to our alarm for our house
and because we live up in the mountains we feel it's necessary for security and peace of mind.  They are very good - and it does deter would be burglars etc.
Phil will be able to tell you any more - haven't mentioned the company in case it's not allowed because of advertising??? :romance:

StephM

Does anyone know where I can get an SOS emergency response red button service? I've inquired at Almeria Angels but the set up costs seem quite expensive to me. Is it possible to get one through social services? Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks