I've been away, whats been happening....

Started by King saint 76, March 01, 2014, 09:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StellaL

All I can say Saint is that in your absence the forum has gone to the dogs. Let's hope your return improves the situation!!!
Stella

bigbaz

saint has 2 months off every year just to count his money

webejamin

Sainty, the whole forum seems to have the hump lately, it don't matter what the subject is, someone get's the hump about it. Do you think there could be some sort of conspiracy occurring? :o Maybe you need to have a few heads lopped to get em all in line :o We woz trying to get a bit of humour going ;D but they aint avin it :o :tiphat:

sallyb

Welcome back your Highness, did you not know search parties had been sent out to find you? Perhaps you can restore some civility amongst your subjects.
Phyll

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on March 01, 2014, 12:10:36 PM
I think all the incivility is down to the telly being off, it's made em all cranky ;D :tiphat:

Jammin tellys never ben so good this end   :o  now were all 12euroned up ti Mayor Rogis tintertelly  :clap:

in fact the oni reason the aint had ti call the car boot riot police in this end,is coz were all watching corri on catch up........ ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

webejamin

I think all the incivility is down to the telly being off, it's made em all cranky ;D :tiphat:

King saint 76

Well Jimmy it's a good job that I am back to restore the tranquility and civility between all members.
I read some of the recent post and there has been a huge amount of arguing, name calling and sniping going on.
I don't know, I go away for a couple of months and all hell breaks loose  ;)

jimmybeen

You must have seen the thread where Felipe has asked for 'civility' in the posts, that should give you a clue, that you have missed the .... hitting the fan, yep it's all been going on while you were gone   :rofl:

webejamin

Well that's nice innit ??? just swannin off and not even a "I'm off for a while" leavin us all here wonderin "where sainty gone" got a good mind to give yer a slap in yer ear 808
;D Anyway, welcome back, we missed you  :handshake you aint missed much, just a load of arguing ;D

Tetley

O  welcome back luv  :handshake some sanity returns  at last  :)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

King saint 76

Sorry I've been away for a couple months, hope I have not been missed too much.
It was a self imposed exile, I was never red carded, (sorry to disappoint)

I seem to have missed all the threads concerning  markets, dog s**t, car boots, lost dogs, satelite tv, dogs, gypsy wars, dogs,  racism against the Scots, UK floods, Marius the giraffe, Ryanair flying to the US for 10€, dogs, civility towards other members, dogs...   and much, much more.

I had some nice PM's during my time away, but obviously these are private so I won't say who sent or what they said... thanks anyway.

Anyway, apart from the above, have I missed anything.