Washing machine door seal

Started by owdoggy, March 02, 2014, 11:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

You're welcome. You should be able to get the part via Hiper Ocio, El Curro or wherever, but it might take as long and cost more than via Partmaster! Worth comparing?
Cl3880

owdoggy

Great minds think alike 'cos I've just been on to "Partmaster". Bloody good site that but just wondered if there was a place locally.

If I got Antonio (great guy) round I'd feel obliged to let him fit it but it's a job I can do myself....... if I can find a seal! :lol:

Ta for the offer but the puddle is only a small one at the mo' :D........ and there's a couple of bodges I can do in the meantime ........ooh, did I say "bodge"? ..... obviously I meant to say "technical adjustments" ;)

Thanks Karen :tiphat:

Doggy

Karen4

You could try the electrical retailers like Hiper Ocio, El Curro etc or you could try mail order here? http://www.partmaster.co.uk/balay/washing-machine/catalogue.pl?shop=balay&path=678659
Best bet locally might be to phone Antonio, I think his number is 687230484. He works/worked for El Curro but also does his own stuff separately. He should be able to get you one.
The mail order one might take a bit longer to come but you can do your washing at ours in the meantime if you need to!
Cl3880

owdoggy

Anybody know where I can get a door seal for a Balay washing machine?

Any info appreciated, as ever :tiphat:

Doggy