Los Llanos

Started by Oats, March 08, 2014, 09:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: adasingleton on March 08, 2014, 10:14:56 AM
Went to have a look this morning chaos some normal traders have gone home .have spoken to the people from carboot and they have a paperwork for the carboot from last year so hopefully back up and running soon .

and the plot thickens  ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Well to be fair ,its going to come down to wether the council will move the market and car boot to the new El Rulador site befor the election,then once it moved the next issue will be traffic  mangment and parking.......ie at the new el rulador site ,and also wether the stall holders will want to move to a non main road site.

another issue for the council is that another local council may allow an opening  of a car boot on a main road postion....... to fill the present bar international gap.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

adasingleton

Went to have a look this morning chaos some normal traders have gone home .have spoken to the people from carboot and they have a paperwork for the carboot from last year so hopefully back up and running soon .

Oats

Chaos reigned there this morning - lots of frayed tempers. Is Pedro getting greedy or merely being helpful to the car booters who have been ousted from their 'normal' site? I'm sure many readers of this forum will have their own opinion about that question.  Unfortunately it is the regular stall holders at Los Llanos that are suffering and they have stood by Pedro all this time, trying to make the market successful and a pleasant place for people to visit on a Saturday, despite all the negative comments posted on this forum. The way the market is today will put many people off visiting again, which is a great shame and the regular stall holders, I'm sure, will re-consider their positions about whether to continue to use this market. Let's hope that the necessary licence for the car boot is obtained and 'normal' service is resumed.