A topless woman in the gents toilet!!!!

Started by NormanM, April 24, 2014, 11:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

My, how this thread has developed.

I think that where a topic deserves some dignity, then the majority of members do so.

For example, I don't recall much hilarity on topics surrounding the demolition of homes.

The problem (?) with a public Forum is that people from all walks of life can contribute - probably much to the disapproval of some people who would like to put everyone in a box and control them through various methods such as political correctness, health and safety, equality etc etc.

The Forum is a place where those of us who may have been supressed from saying what we feel throughout most of our lives suddenly find that we can let off a bit of steam.

And no doubt unwelcomingly for some of you, tell it as it is warts and all, whilst injecting a bit of much-needed humour and comaraderie which has been knocked out of us by those of you who feel the need to personally attack individuals for daring not to conform.

However, where a topic is raised which cannot be treated with any degree of seriousness (the new Murcia airport, the much heralded Theme Park, the Albox By-pass etc) because of the political shenanigans/posturing, then expect the cynics/realists amongst us to sieze the moment.

Not_Asking_Much

Well kiddies, it appears you have a completely unmoderated forum here, so you get to be puerile as much as you like.

No tantrums though, when mummy says "bedtime".  :'(

Tetley

To be honest what a buisness idea that is for e bay.............. waterproof adesive stickers for the bog ,think il orders a uk bank buster" Gordon one"

no more boom and bust.......................... :whistle:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

nibbler

I can see a business opportunity here. Stick on images of all the people we dislike we could pee and c*** on them all day, just the way some of them do to us.
Nibbler :tiphat:

Tetley

Quote from: olly on May 05, 2014, 17:49:59 PM
Nibbler, there is one of a man in the ladies toilet in the bar that's in Arboleas, so my wife tells me, but no- one seems to be objecting to that one.
I wonder why?

Olly yev saved us all      :clap:  .....................equal rights for the Hellmenthora  wee,ers   :rofl:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

olly

Nibbler, there is one of a man in the ladies toilet in the bar that's in Arboleas, so my wife tells me, but no- one seems to be objecting to that one.
I wonder why?
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

nibbler

Why not get the owners to put a picture of a man in the women's loo. I'm sure that would go down well :whistle: :whistle:
Nibbler :tiphat:

lmj52

I am seen to be a racist/bigot/homophobic/vandal,

Sums it up quite accurately :whistle:
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Not_Asking_Much

You're highly predictable with your juvenile responses lads.  [yawn]

Is there a topic you WOULD consider important enough not to vandalise then? Do you take anything seriously in life?

I feel very sorry for your womenfolk and family. Assuming you have any, that is.

hartcjhart

Quote from: Not_Asking_Much on May 03, 2014, 21:48:28 PM
So very sad to see that the usual Arboleas Forum 'gang' have trivialised and vandalised this thread about the important problem of misogyny in this day and age.

There was, IIRC, a post from Felipe a while ago about thread vandalism here, asking for some respect to be given. Maybe I imagined it?

I'd happily show my posts on this (and any other thread for that matter) to my mother, my wife and my daughters. Would you lot?

I somehow doubt it!

I would do, but I dont know your mother/wife/daughters

Not_Asking_Much

So very sad to see that the usual Arboleas Forum 'gang' have trivialised and vandalised this thread about the important problem of misogyny in this day and age.

There was, IIRC, a post from Felipe a while ago about thread vandalism here, asking for some respect to be given. Maybe I imagined it?

I'd happily show my posts on this (and any other thread for that matter) to my mother, my wife and my daughters. Would you lot?

I somehow doubt it!

irish-red

A touch of the Billy Connelly's Tetley! Brilliant sketch.

Carole

olly

Careful Tetley, you'll have the Pickpockets In Spain Societies (P.I.S.S.) union after you, for breach of health and safety rules.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

freddie

webejamin

Tetley

Quote from: webejamin on May 03, 2014, 11:29:31 AM
Tetley, did you go for a wee? and how was it for you? :whistle:

Jams i never got chance   :o.............besides i have had a special water proof  gigg suit made  :alien:,so yer can wee in yer pockets when busy and it dosent show............. :rofl:

webejamin

Tetley, did you go for a wee? and how was it for you? :whistle:

Tetley

:notopic:

My lads band played at the bar last night,it was a great gigg,and it was also great to see Brits and diffrent nationalitys mixing and enjoying themselfs ,there is a lot of hard ship localy wether it be lack of work or illigal homes and it was nice to see folks enjoying them self,it reminded me of the early days here.

:tiphat:

( the food was great as well   :) )

steve.p

Could be going Low level, since the chains' gone, and I thought it was all going to go down the pan..
You've got to love a sense of humour.. :lol:

webejamin

It was bound to get dumped sooner or later, better to flush it out now :tiphat:

byrney

Yep. There was a great danger of the topic going down the drain.

webejamin

Tetley

looks like this is going to a new level............. ;D

webejamin

byrney

Where do you live JHC?  Errrr, just out of interest..... :whistle:

jabba the cat

Johnhc with all the way with you on this but then the ending love it next time they come out you can borrow my ladders, :tiphat:

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

johnhc

I have to agree with Norman,  the decline in moral standards in recent years has been terrible.
As a recent example one of my neighbours twin 21 year daughters came to stay with him for a week yesterday.  Not only are they sunbathing topless round the pool but they are doing it completely starkers. If I balance on the left edge of my patio table,  hang on to the top rail of the gazebo and lean out at an angle of 43 degrees I can see them quite clearly from my garden.
Disgusting! (Painful too-I fell off the table 3 times yesterday).

NormanM

Steve, nobody questioned anyone's right to have an opinion, until you resorted to the "over-large ego issue".  What you see as an "over large ego"is just an opinion.

In my opinion, at least.
From Normam

steve.p

For clarity, my comments were not directed at OC, but rather, those who are unable to consider or accept that some-one else may have a different opinion and respect that opinion for being so, without resorting to personal insults. Rattle and pram come to mind.  :wave

webejamin

Oooooh CB, you are awful, but I like you  :-*

Cuddlybill

They have these in the loo's in the Blue Oyster Club, but they are pictures of Hogs, Bluebouys & Big Baz........................

Put me of my martini bianco

CB.. :vomit:
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

NormanM

Steve - how can you suggest that Old Codger's ego is over-large?  "Get a life" is a common suggestion on this forum - it usually comes from those who don't really have one, and therefor have to snipe!
From Normam

hartcjhart

Quote from: musicdonna on April 26, 2014, 15:31:24 PM
Quote from: hartcjhart on April 24, 2014, 18:42:24 PM
the Mary Whitehouse fan club are alive and well in arby land,

lets ban pg3s, womens boobs on drinking mugs,shocking,

When basic respect for and honouring of each other ceases to exist, you can be pretty sure that society is on a downward spiral.  Thank you to all those men and women who have expressed on the forum the deep disgust I also feel at this action.  If that makes me/ us members of the MW fan club, so be it. 

Donna

sorry but get a life, this is a cartoon caricature not your mother,honestly I* despair