Exhibition at Museum Pedro Gilabert-Change of opening hours

Started by Zurgena-RBL, May 23, 2014, 12:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurgena-RBL

Hope you made it last night, we had about 50 people to get the exhibition off to a great start.

hank

Ada.
These are the Google co-ordinates of the Museo Pedro Gilabert at Arboleas.
37.349533,-2.072735
Enter them in Google Maps and you should then be able to obtain directions from your place to the Museum.
If that does not work, get off the A7 Motorway at Junc 547 and head towards Albox on the A344.
Stay on the A344 till it is disrupted by some roadworks with a temporary/permanent roundabout and take a left towards Arboleas.
Go down the hill, round a newly renovated roundabout with 4 seemingly dead tall palm trees in it, over the bridge and take a right at the roundabout at the other end of the bridge.
Along the 'seafront' with the rambla on your right and at the end go up a steepish hill which swings left at the top.
You're now very close!
You'll have a school on your right and you'll go straight over the school junction up a slope, along past a few houses on your right and at the end swing right and you are there. Phew! A good landmark is the Azabache Hotel which you'll see is close the the Museum.
I guess it's around 20k from HO.
I believe the Mayor is to open the exhibition this evening at 8pm. The Radio and Newspapers will be there as well I'm told.
Hope this helps. H.

If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

adasingleton

Zurgena-RBL

Please see details of the new opening times of the museum below.

Zurgena-RBL

THE GREAT WAR.

An Exhibition at Museum Pedro Gilabert Arboleas

MONDAY 2ND JUNE TO FRIDAY 13TH JUNE 2014.

The Zurgena Branch of The Royal British Legion presents an exhibition in recognition of the sacrifices made by

ordinary Men & Women during World War 1.

The Mayor of Arboleas, Cristóbal García Granados

will officially open the exhibition at 8:30pm on Monday 2nd June.

The opening hours of the museum from the 2nd June to the 6th of June have changed new times are below.
Monday to Friday 10:00 to 14:00
Friday 6th June & Saturday 7th June 18:30 to 10:30
Sunday 8th June 13:30 to 18:30  
Entrance to the exhibition is free.
[/color]
All welcome
[/color].