new cat

Started by trad, June 06, 2014, 16:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pannica

Thanks everyone my wife came home tonight with two kittens not one they are brother and sister looking forward to the vet bills  v(
greetings highlander

anniein the sunshine

we rescued a pregnant cat,she was being kicked around and was homless.she had 3 lovely kittens and one pure white boy(not deaf)is still available.we have done 2 fund raisers and have enough money for mum and the kittens to be neuterd,.he is great with our 9 month old puppy., and our other cats.fully litter trained and weaned.he his 3 months old and really needs someone to give him a chance in life.please ring 634309590.

mickandjan

Quote from: freddie on June 07, 2014, 00:00:25 AM
Contact Tracy at workhouse kennels she has some kittens that are desperate for homes, and helping animals Almanzora mat be able to help with costs x

:lol:  Tracy is at Woodhouse Boarding Kennels and Cattery   650 211 952   :wave

freddie

Contact Tracy at workhouse kennels she has some kittens that are desperate for homes, and helping animals Almanzora mat be able to help with costs x

Lisasbolt

From our vets rabies is 24e and microchip 35e (this is roughly)

But i would highly recommend the kitten vaccination, depending on age maybe 2 of these, at about 25e each.

trad

Quote from: Lisasbolt on June 06, 2014, 17:52:57 PM
No you do not need a licence. But it is required to have a rabies shot (2 in this area) and a microchip.

And please get it neutered when old enough like you said 100's around  ;)

thank you any idea on cost for micro and jabs  :handshake

Lisasbolt

No you do not need a licence. But it is required to have a rabies shot (2 in this area) and a microchip.

And please get it neutered when old enough like you said 100's around  ;)

mickandjan

Have a look here as there are various kittens needing homes.

http://www.arboleas.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=72.0

No, you don't need a licence.  :wave

trad

Good Afternoon
My good lady has decided to have a kitten but ive been told you have to have a licence to have a pet here can someone please confirm what she has to do to get a kitten for a pet i know all over their are hundreds around the bins but none of them are for us
thanks in anticipation