Android box error

Started by gayenkeith, June 10, 2014, 16:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felipe

Just tried all versions of filmon and still cannot get BBC1 everything else does eventually click in :(  Mind you not missing much anyway :)

musicdonna

In the last couple of weeks Filmon seems to be working much better with virtually no buffering even at peak times.  Anyone else noticed a difference for the better?  I'm at Los Llanos del Peral and with Greg Cann who sorts out the internet signal!

Karen4

You scared me there Phil when you said you couldn't get BBC1 on it.....I've just downloaded it and though I haven't checked it out yet I'm overjoyed to see that, like Filmon,  BBC1 IS available...as BBC NI! It means I can still play "spot the client" on the local news programmes!
Cl3880

felipe

Download that app and it works fine except I still cannot get BBC1 on it.  Nor can I on Filmon, nofilmon or expattv.

The picture through this one does appear to be a bit better though, I can get ITV :) oh and BBC1 NI

Talking Heads

Go to Google play and download "Cool-matestv"
Direct server link to Film on and very few issues.

Steve
DJ to the Almeria Stars..............

Daffy

Yes, I have  had this problem for a few weeks now. I am in Almanzora with Albox online.

gayenkeith

Has anyone had a problem with their android box where it was receiving BBC and ITV channels using Filmon but then received and error code 1003. All of the rest of the available channels seem to be OK.

Thanks, Keith