No Reserve auction for ................................................!

Started by Hogs, July 21, 2014, 15:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doreen1

Quote from: Lizzie1201 on July 22, 2014, 07:40:40 AM
Hey Doreen, that thought crossed my mind also, lol
Liz

Well Liz I think when someone is only orbiting this planet they may as well do it in style.

:whistle:

Lizzie1201

Cowboy Builder

I'm going for the Harrier .....  :)
It will be easy to drop it down in to Lidls car park ...... does it have a tow bar fitted as standard and  can you get a roof rack for one , got to get my ladders about somehow and it will be easier to price roofing jobs with the Harrier .

Tetley

Na wi should all club ti......... :o  stick one on top of tuwn hall  8)  then apply for a twin deal with RAF Scampton  O0 ,Mayor Rog gets an shxt ,on med centre of ino 14 ,low fly him pillion across the various offen ding govi offices , :o  that will get the till rolling  O0 and if it dont wi can just ring thruw ti scampton ,get red arrerws in..... ;D
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

doreen1

Tribal novice will probably buy them, fly them down, then open a flying school for all the tourists. :D

living the dream

"TOP BOMMIN"   :lol:

Would look great on a roundabout instead or an old Roadroller or Fishing boat  (IMHO)  :tiphat:

Tetley

Luv it Hogs,bet the Arbi womens revo front would luv to get there hands on em   :o ,should be spot on for low level planning checks   O0 ,i suppose we could get them stickered up as well....." Arbi Air force for x sake dont drink the water"  ;D

:alien:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol