Advice needed

Started by zuluwarrier, July 31, 2014, 21:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byrney

Don't know. I was just unsure about what "defunct" market the poster was talking about.

alfie

Is the opposite of de-funked, re-funked ?

Seth Pittham

Seth Pittham
Owner of Zeta Services. Avenida 19 de Octubre 18 bajo Zurgena 04650
Tlf 950634477 mob 666826886
www.zeta-services.tv  Info@zeta-services.tv
Here to advise, call whenever you want. We all get stuck from time to time. Costs you nothing to talk.

Karen4

I love that....  :clap: :clap: :clap:
Cl3880

byrney

"just behind the de funked market on the road to Albox"  ???

Babyboomer

You might be better off splitting the services. The Arboleas Townhall provides internet service that is very good (best in the vlley) and much cheaper than several other providers including Telefonica etc.
The town hall is intending to provide a telephone service as well (this may already be in place). I use Skype and have an unlimited world subscription at £5.99 per month. This covers 50+ countries and allows video calls to 3 to 10 people smultaneously and of course skype to skype is free, using the town hall wifi internet the quality is very good. I have satellite TV but also watch UK/US TV via Filmon.tv and eplsite.tv via the internet with only little pixelation during peak times.
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

phillthepick

zuluwarrier

sallyb

Try Europa Digital, dedicated number from UK new good mobile package.
Phyll

hank

Sounds like you have a very comprehensive monthly package.
Try Telefonica/Telitec/Movistar.
You may find a similar package there.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

zuluwarrier

Hi one and all
                  I move to the Arboleas area, just behind the de funked market on the road to Albox at the beginning of September. At the moment I live in Tenerife where I get my phone line rental-internet-English TV-300 minutes of free calls to the UK/Europe and a cheap rate phone number for relatives to call me from the UK for 45 euros a month from Direct Telecom.
They tell me I can transfer all services to mainland Spain. My query is is there an alternative supplier of all the above in a one off packet for similar cheaper in the area rate?

Mick ( zuluwarrier )