Pup at Boca de Oria

Started by Brezo, August 18, 2014, 18:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brezo

Thanks for your help and support everyone.
He is now fed, watered and safe; and contentedly lying in the shade of our fig tree.

owdoggy

I've shared it on Facebook & asked my friends to do the same.

Best of luck.

Doggy

casabonita

Brezo

Thanks again. pm received and replied to - but we are no further forward.

Thought 'Owdoggies' thread on how he dealt with a similar issue was pretty inspiring - so having a go myself.

Unfortunately, I'm probably not so well 'connected' as him, so if you want to help and 'share' my facebook post about the poor mutt, my facebook name is 'casaerizo' - thanks for your help.

terina

Brezo

We don't live in Albox/ Arboleus but in the mountains beyond Oria, which is where the dog is.
We have very reluctantly taken the dog home, but at least he isn't living next to a road, so won't be run over. Sometimes he just laid down and slept in the road (it is quiet).
However, we really have no more room for another dog (we have two), and if we cannot find him another home soon, it looks like we will have to have him 'put down'.

casabonita

Sorry Brezo I am not from Albox/Arboleas area but Huercal Overa so none the wiser.

Brezo

He is right at the end of the Rambla de Oria,at the Boca de Oria where the tarmac road ramps down to the rambla from Barranco de Quiles.

casabonita

Oh my bless him, where is this exactly?

Brezo

casabonita

Brezo

This little fellow will be spending another night on his own at the Boca de Oria.
Careful if you are driving around there.
He is about 4 months old and needs a home - any takers?

Tel 696393407