Taxi service from Alicante airport

Started by Nicola, August 22, 2014, 10:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicola

Hi thanks for info, much appreciated!

mickmatthews

I do know that about 4 years ago a taxi from Almeria airport to H.O. was 70 euros one way, so I guess a Taxi from Alicante to Cucador would be well in excess of 150 euros now. This does compare favourably with taxi airport transfer costs in England.

sallyb

They could get the Alsa bus, Alicante to Murcia bus station get the connection to H.O. cost was around 14 euros
Phyll

AnnieR

It might be worthwhile looking at the airport car sharing section of the forum, to see if there's anything available on your dates.

Elle1971

I can't help with cab prices... but if money is a consideration, would it be feasible for her to get a shuttle transfer to Mojacar area and then maybe a cab (or be picked up) from around there? I appreciate that sometimes it's better to pay more for a direct route of course... just offering an option as I spoke to this guy recently about something else and it stuck in my mind for when my F.I.L. flies to Alicante instead of Almeria.
www.exclusiveairportshuttles.co.uk do the transfers and go to Mojacar and Vera I think - although you may be better giving them a bell. Mike Chaplin is the fella there and the number is 950 092 602

Good luck!

E x
I'm not easily distracted, I just... ... ... Oh look!! A puppy!!
Find me on Facebook. I don't bite... often.

Nicola

Hi a friend of a friend is coming out to Spain 8th October for one week and would like to know cabs service and prices to and from Alicante airport to Cucador.  Many thanks in advance.  :)