Salmond Resigns

Started by MELEE, September 19, 2014, 18:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cg

Think ,it was just a matter of time before he threw his dummy out of the pram, once they voted no.

webejamin

Well I hope he aint goin on the dole claimin benies  :o coz he put himself outa work. Maybe he can get a job in a shipyard building British warships ???

nibbler

It's just what I predicted on another thread. Lets hope the SNP choose a leader that will work for the good of Scotland and help strengthen the UNITED KINGDOM.
Nibbler. :tiphat:

MELEE

Quote from: CT on September 19, 2014, 21:28:40 PM
Quote from: valliant on September 19, 2014, 20:15:47 PM
A one man crusade that has cost the scottish tax payer a lot of money for his dream

Correction: ''Cost the British taxpayer.....''

A B S O L U T E L Y

CT

Quote from: valliant on September 19, 2014, 20:15:47 PM
A one man crusade that has cost the scottish tax payer a lot of money for his dream

Correction: ''Cost the British taxpayer.....''

valliant

Tetley

Quote from: johnhc on September 19, 2014, 18:28:16 PM
And so he should.  Fought his campaign under the banner of 'One Scotland' - and it is clearly not.

i think its clearly divided,however ironicaly he has probably frightend the snitt out of the" higher ups " so he may have lost this battle but won the game for the Scotts on the street,by getting the Scotts more power from there own capital,the westminster crew or the royals wont want a re run of this any time soon.  :o

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

johnhc

And so he should.  Fought his campaign under the banner of 'One Scotland' - and it is clearly not.

MELEE

Oh well - another one bites the dust!