The Middle East Problem

Started by MELEE, August 31, 2014, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

??? ;D ;D ;D it's worse it's getting ;D

wrenchman

Dear dear getting a bit heated we are, dose not matter politicians will do exactly what they want to even if you vote them, so calm down.

webejamin

OK macc So you think they should be charged with sex crimes along with the rapists? good luck with that one ??? I'm not defending anyone, nor making excuses for there neglect, just getting things in their right perspective, just like the DPP would (unless of course, he was in it as well) :whistle:   

macc

That,s just so wrong Webe to defend or make excuses for people who would not try to defend or help children who are being abused, and these were people with the power to do what was needed to stop the abuse. People who do nothing in the face of child abuse, are just not good people whatever way you look at them.  You say looking the other way is neglect of duty, that may be an excuse for a one off incident, but not for this volume of abuse over a 16 year period. The people who neglected these reports are just as guilty.

Pickaxe

seem to me  these sort of thing happening years ago then it was the japs doing
it and look what happened to them when you get a race or religion that think it is better than the rest and not equal then it as be put down or brought down to earth

webejamin

Strangely enough, there have been several instances of innocent people being decapitated in the UK. According to reports, the people arrested for the crimes have been Muslim converts. I think the killers are probably mentally ill, but could there be a connection with reports in the news, about the beheadings by IS and previous incidents, to mentally ill people, converting to Islam, thinking that it's the way to do things?
I know it's a bit far fetched, but maybe it could happen? ???   

webejamin

Quote from: JohnJones on September 06, 2014, 22:06:53 PM
No it's not. If you have awareness of a child being abused, we are all duty bound to report. Looking the other way allows the pperp to continue, as did Saville. Looking the other way is just as bad. Doing nothing about it is worse.  :tiphat:
To be honest, I think you would have a job, charging and convicting anyone of a sex offence, that was reported to them by another person. It seems that the social workers on the ground were ignored by their bosses or supervisors. Looking the other way is neglect of duty yes, but not a sex crime. It may be morally wrong, but unless the supervisors were actually "in" on the sexual abuse, then neglect is their crime, as with anyone else involved, like politicians, or lawyers. Sounds a bit pedantic I know, but it would get worse in court.
Maybe someone else could have an idea on the subject? :tiphat:

JohnJones

No it's not. If you have awareness of a child being abused, we are all duty bound to report. Looking the other way allows the pperp to continue, as did Saville. Looking the other way is just as bad. Doing nothing about it is worse.  :tiphat:

webejamin

Quote from: JohnJones on September 02, 2014, 11:58:04 AM
Quote from: webejamin on September 01, 2014, 17:35:52 PM
The only real criminals, are those that committed the crimes, the police and council may be guilty of neglect, but they're not the perverts and sex offenders. Maybe the PC wallahs have a part in it all :whistle: 

Not true Webe. Those who looked the other way on Saville are complicit. As are the Politicians, Managers and Police in Rotherham. They looked the other way. No better than the perpertrators themselves and consequently complicit.

Like I said, they are not the perverts and sex offenders, although they may be guilty of neglect. Looking the other way is something different :tiphat: 

Cielos

Quote from: zilnor on September 01, 2014, 12:29:32 PM
Ramblaraider,
you make a valid point about people never having set foot in the area which we are "ranting " about. But I believe that those people who live in parts of the UK with large Muslim populations have actual experience of living amongst people with a different culture and a different religion to their own. IMHO that gives them the right to form an opinion, because it is based on their personal experience. I lived  for some time in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. There are high density areas here of Muslims, and there are small pockets where the population is 97% Muslim/Asian. So I feel I am qualified to pass comments, based on my personal experiences. I can relate a dozen incidents where a local Muslim leader made inflammatory public statements, which had they been made by a Christian or Jew, would have resulted in prosecution. As in the recent Rotherham scandal involving the abuse of underage children by mainly Asian men, no action was taken by the police or local authorities because they were frightened of being accused of racism etc.  Some people may call me a racist for my views. To be honest, I don´t really care. If some of the " racists" had spoken out against the Rotherham child abuse, 1400 young people would not have suffered appalling sexual abuse.
[/quote :

:clap:

Well I really have lived in Israel as well as West London and my previous posts make my position clear as to who is the guilty party here.

Lizzie1201

Get a life - and keep out of mine :tiphat:
[/quote]                                                                                                                                                                        not wishing to be controversial or upset people this is no a fair comment as a resident of   uk  surely you are coming into our life   now wait for the abuse
Ditto Brucie1 :clap:
Liz

JohnJones

Quote from: webejamin on September 01, 2014, 17:35:52 PM
The only real criminals, are those that committed the crimes, the police and council may be guilty of neglect, but they're not the perverts and sex offenders. Maybe the PC wallahs have a part in it all :whistle: 

Not true Webe. Those who looked the other way on Saville are complicit. As are the Politicians, Managers and Police in Rotherham. They looked the other way. No better than the perpertrators themselves and consequently complicit.

brucie1

[/quote]                                                                                                                                                                        not wishing to be controversial or upset people this is no a fair comment as a resident of   uk  surely you are coming into our life   now wait for the abuse

felipe

Please, can we stop this bickering. It does yourselves nor the forum any good.

The trouble with the written word on forums is that it can be misinterpreted. Therefore when writing something that may be controversial it is imperative that people write it first then read it through and think as if they were someone else reading it. Edit it as necessary.

MELEE

Quote from: doreen1 on September 02, 2014, 07:14:02 AM
Quote from: MELEE on September 01, 2014, 22:11:13 PM
Quote from: doreen1 on September 01, 2014, 16:44:04 PM

Thanks LisaD but macc and several others on here only see racism in any comments I make.   Their problem not mine because I will continue
to voice my opinion on the decline of my country which I love dearly.

Ok Melee,
I totally agree with supporting your country. :clap:
What I want to know apart from the Arboleas Forum, what are you doing to promote change in the UK?

Didn't think it would be long before YOU put your 2penorth in, what does surprise me is your interest in the UK as in your own word . you'd boil your head in acid before you joined our lot'
goodnight Doreen :tiphat:

That's exactly what I thought you were doing. Thanks for taking the time to reply. :wave
[/quote]

doreen1

Quote from: MELEE on September 01, 2014, 22:11:13 PM

Thanks LisaD but macc and several others on here only see racism in any comments I make.   Their problem not mine because I will continue

Ok Melee,
What I want to know apart from the Arboleas Forum, what are you doing to promote change in the UK?

Didn't think it would be long before YOU put your 2penorth in, what does surprise me is your interest in the UK as in your own word . you'd boil your head in acid before you joined our lot'
[/quote]

That's exactly what I thought you were doing. Thanks for taking the time to reply. :wave

MELEE

Ok Melee,
[/quote]

ray

Quote from: ramblarider on August 31, 2014, 15:25:04 PM
Quote from: JohnJones on August 31, 2014, 13:20:57 PM
A rather simplistic, typically American, view that doesn't stand up to academic rigour. He's completely, possibly conveniently, overlooked the issue of Jerusalem, which land it lays in, and how sacred it is to three of the worlds major religions.
I personally respect Israels' right to exist and deplore the Muslim/Hamas assault on a whole population since the British left in 1948.  

I would also recommend a visit to the Sinai if you have not been, it is little more than desert and three oil fields. There is a fantastic, almost complete, Israeli base that was abandoned very hastily, on northern Sinai. It gives you a good taste of what the conflict must have been like on both sides.  

Absolutely correct.

I have worked in the North Sinai. I have also seen - first hand - not via the internet or the "Daily Mail" - precisely what goes on there. Similar situation in the West Bank.

Yes, there are attacks by Palestinian factions on Israel. They sometimes do very bad, and silly things....

However... THEIR lands (which are acknowledged to be such by UN), are built on by Israeli so-called "settlements". Their olive groves are destroyed. They are routinely abused and murdered by Israeli religious fanatics (the same ones who killed their own prime minister a few years ago), nothing is done about this. No justice. Nothing. They are discriminated against, exploited, their houses are destroyed and even Israeli Arabs are treated like 4th class citizens. Israel is a deeply racist, bigoted society.  Certainty no model for decency and freedom.

You need to GO THERE to see this. Don't rely on the media...

I note that the Israelis are intending to occupy another 990 acres of Palestinian land, no wonder the Palestinians dislike (understatement) the Israelis. The US has created such a power imbalance in the area there is no stopping the ethic cleansing now.

webejamin

doreen1

[/quote]

Ok Melee,

macc

Quote from: MELEE on September 01, 2014, 12:52:22 PM
Quote from: zilnor on September 01, 2014, 12:29:32 PMAs in the recent Rotherham scandal involving the abuse of underage children by mainly Asian men, no action was taken by the police or local authorities because they were frightened of being accused of racism etc.  Some people may call me a racist for my views. To be honest, I don´t really care. If some of the " racists" had spoken out against the Rotherham child abuse, 1400 young people would not have suffered appalling sexual abuse.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
I suppose this all makes perfect sense to everybody, this Rotherham crap, but i can,t figure it out. They knew it was going on for 16 years, how long do the British police and social services need to help a child.                                                                                                                                                     All of a sudden paedophilia is a cultural issue, has this always been the case or have i missed something. The Asian community as a whole are not responsible for what happened in Rotherham, it was the British care system, and the British police who totally failed these 1400 children, and every other reported and ignored case, that just happens to be a Fact. Whenever a crime is committed, and reported the police should do their job, as should social services, and be held accountable for failing to do so. The Westminster paedophile ring, Jimmy Savile, Judges, Peers, and Mp,s prominent public figures who abused children for decades and it is more than likely still going on, and i have never heard they media say, this is indicative of a problem within the British White culture, "because it is" and white community leaders need to take responsibility, yeah, some hope. These were apparently young English girls that the Police and social services turned their backs on, but it is the right time to ignore the truth, and put the blame on the community of Rotherham. Absolutely fantastic excuse by the public, police and social services, We were frightened of being accused of racism etc, so we only let it go on for 16 years, wake up people.

ramblarider

o be honest, I don´t really care. If some of the " racists" had spoken out against the Rotherham child abuse, 1400 young people would not have suffered appalling sexual abuse.

It is not, and never has been "racist" to go after criminals, whoever and whatever they are.  Unfortunately "reverse racism" is just as corrosive as the straightforward kind, and it does appear that fear of being accused of racism was a factor in allowing this to continue. Those who did that should be sacked. It is inexcusable. There was more to it than some twisted view of "racism", however. The fact that many of the victims were looked upon as "troublemakers" played a role too. The police were biased against them from the get-go, and were disinclined to give them a fair hearing. The police bear a huge responsibility for allowing that to continue (as they did with Cyril Smith, incidentally).

MELEE

Ramblaraider,
you make a valid point about people never having set foot in the area which we are "ranting " about. But I believe that those people who live in parts of the UK with large Muslim populations have actual experience of living amongst people with a different culture and a different religion to their own. IMHO that gives them the right to form an opinion, because it is based on their personal experience. I lived  for some time in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. There are high density areas here of Muslims, and there are small pockets where the population is 97% Muslim/Asian. So I feel I am qualified to pass comments, based on my personal experiences. I can relate a dozen incidents where a local Muslim leader made inflammatory public statements, which had they been made by a Christian or Jew, would have resulted in prosecution. As in the recent Rotherham scandal involving the abuse of underage children by mainly Asian men, no action was taken by the police or local authorities because they were frightened of being accused of racism etc.  Some people may call me a racist for my views. To be honest, I don´t really care. If some of the " racists" had spoken out against the Rotherham child abuse, 1400 young people would not have suffered appalling sexual abuse.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

zilnor

Ramblaraider,
you make a valid point about people never having set foot in the area which we are "ranting " about. But I believe that those people who live in parts of the UK with large Muslim populations have actual experience of living amongst people with a different culture and a different religion to their own. IMHO that gives them the right to form an opinion, because it is based on their personal experience. I lived  for some time in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets. There are high density areas here of Muslims, and there are small pockets where the population is 97% Muslim/Asian. So I feel I am qualified to pass comments, based on my personal experiences. I can relate a dozen incidents where a local Muslim leader made inflammatory public statements, which had they been made by a Christian or Jew, would have resulted in prosecution. As in the recent Rotherham scandal involving the abuse of underage children by mainly Asian men, no action was taken by the police or local authorities because they were frightened of being accused of racism etc.  Some people may call me a racist for my views. To be honest, I don´t really care. If some of the " racists" had spoken out against the Rotherham child abuse, 1400 young people would not have suffered appalling sexual abuse.

MELEE

Quote from: LisaD on August 31, 2014, 22:09:32 PM
Quote from: macc on August 31, 2014, 21:46:02 PM
MELEE, definitely racist, just read your own posts, and jokes. Webe, probably more prejudiced than racist, but close.

Well that's your opinion.
I certainly don't see racism in any of the posts on these threads.  I see frustration and people who are relaying their own experiences.

ramblarider

One consistent thing with racists, at least most of them, is that they deny they are racist. There are some 'honourable' exceptions, of course.... the Klan and such-like... who at least are not in denial. They are what they are and don't pretend otherwise. I have more respect for them than I do for the mealy-mouthed types who spout racist hate nonsense one moment and deny what they said was even remotely racist in the next!

Take this on board. If more than one person thinks what you say is racist, it very likely is. Think about it.

Just read some of the comments here. I will bet 99% of it from people who have barely, if ever, even set foot in the countries they are ranting about. That's pure ignorance.

It is really easy to be an ignorant racist. You just selectively pick some bits of history that does not reflect well (never mind the context), find some supposed negative 'character trait' associated with a particular people and ascribe it to all of them, and add a steam of (not funny) racist jokes just to add some flavour. Going by this forum, some of you score 10 out of 10 on this subject.

zilnor

Have to agree with Lisa. Comments on this thread are not so much racist but more a case of folks voicing their frustration and anger at a group of religious extremists who happily use violence to further their cause.

LisaD

Quote from: macc on August 31, 2014, 21:46:02 PM
MELEE, definitely racist, just read your own posts, and jokes. Webe, probably more prejudiced than racist, but close.

Well that's your opinion.
I certainly don't see racism in any of the posts on these threads.  I see frustration and people who are relaying their own experiences.

macc

Challenger 383

Why do we think everyone wants democracy,  for some people it just doesn't work, but authoritative rule works fine and has done for centuries

MELEE

webe - I agree with you and it is NOT a racist remark - BUT - say it as you see it and you are a racist - I have one real wish and that is this

for all the do gooders and pc whallas to be incarcerated on an island with Hamas, the arabs and islam fanatics - see how quick they change their minds :tiphat:

webejamin

It's just telling it how it is Roger. They are different to us, it's what they do to each other. You must be aware of what's happening in Egypt these days, what they are doing to each other. They rule with an iron fist and God help you if you don't toe the line. Egypt is considered the best middle east country, some even say it's a democracy ???
It would perhaps be better if I were to say they are nice people and treat all people, including their own, in a nice, fair manner. You may be more comfortable with that kind of post, but would it be the truth? I couldn't even say that about our own people :tiphat:

Roger

The trouble with the Arab nations is that they don't do politics, just the iron fist and knife in the back, it's in em forever, it's what they do, very bad and silly things, it's what they're good at.

I do not see how you can read this and not see it as a racist comment about Arabs as a race.

webejamin

Quote from: Roger on August 31, 2014, 16:38:14 PM
I thought racism was not allowed on this forum.

;D Thought that phrase would soon come up. I think it's only fair that Israel should be included in the blame game discussion, surely that can't be seen as being racist? :tiphat: