Curry spices shop

Started by gypsyqueen, August 27, 2014, 15:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toffee Girl

Wow Thanks Janice!
You have been busy,so many recipes
Thank you🍲

janice59

I have now managed to email everyone the recipes except for a few who didn't send emails, I have pm'd you so if you can send your email I will get the recipes sent to you before Friday. I will be on holiday for a few weeks from Friday so if you have any requests or queries regarding the recipes please email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

thank and hope you all enjoy making the dishes.

janice

janice59

hi everyone

sorry to all those people who asked for recipes, I didn't realise all the requests had been sent via PM, here was me thinking nobody wanted any, when I saw cuddlybills message saying he had pm'd me I checked and noticed all the requests, so sorry again and I will get on to this tomorrow as i'm over on Friday for a few weeks and don't have much access to wifi .

regards

janice

Cuddlybill

Janice have sent you my email via a PM..

CB...
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

gypsyqueen

Many thanks for all that useful info folks xx

janice59

and if you need any recipes I can email you them, all tried and tested in our Indian cookschool, so authentic and easy. please send me your email if anyone wants to try them, I have various starters, curries, rice and breads.

roboman

San Francisco square Albox, if you come from Albox over the green bridge past the tabac and turn right there is a chemist on your right just past the chemist on your right is a Hallal butchers and grocery store there you will find a vast array of spice.
Illegitimi non carbonundrum

casabonita

If you come to Huercal Overa market on a Monday, there is a fantastic spice lady there with huge stall of spices.

Wooster

A bit further afield... But Super Turre (in Turre) has every type of spice needed to make a great curry. They have them in large tubs too, which makes them really economical.

villegas

Claire at Girasol has a good selection of spices
x

Cheerily Watching

The Corner Shop in Albox have a large range of spices
Just because I can

gypsyqueen

Does anyone know where I can buy spices to make my own curries?