WELSH DARREN CON MAN FROM PARTALOA

Started by ahill858, September 21, 2014, 10:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nibbler

Although I don't know this guy I've heard many stories about him. I don't think his address is a secret. He lives just outside Partaloa as many know.
Nibbler :tiphat:

Regular nut 🥜

Does nobody know where this man lives or works from.

ahill858

These are comments sent to me from other people this man as ripped off.This man is so well known to the guardia, denuncia is the way to go he's a liar and a cheat and a thief, just go to the local station in partalo and the police will know who you are talking about,pm me for his last name. He owes us money and I would prefer him to just fall off the planet, wether he pays us back or not!!!

ahill858

He's been a topic of discussion on the arboleas forum many a time, he's a scrap man by trade that never follows through with anything, promises or things, he's also well known for scrapping your car, and then selling it on, so the first you know about it is you either see it out on the road or a speeding fine comes through.These are comments sent to me from other people this man as ripped off.

The Telephone Man

Hogs is correct I think this is a good idea
As he has ripped me off over 100€ for some tyres. Never got the tyres or my money back. After endless text & phone calls he promised the money back several times. The guardia is the only option with this man

ahill858

good luck with that hes been in touch with me lots of times still no joy

byrney

Excellent news. The power of the Forum strikes again!

SRS SERVICES

Darren has been in touch.  All should hopefully be sorted out by Monday.
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

SRS SERVICES

He's been avoiding our calls too, he took a car from us without paying for it. Situations like this leave no option but to involve the guardia.
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

JohnJones

Thank you for keeping us all posted. One to avoid clearly.

jimmybeen

Is this a private sale / purchase or is this referring to a business ??

PAX

I think this man needs a visit from the Guardia...denounce him and have done .

ahill858

UPDATE ON WELSH DARREN CON MAN  FROM PARTALOA AREA NEAR ALBOX.
GOT A VISIT FROM DARREN LAST WEEK,HE PROMISED TO RETURN MY WIFE'S 300 EUROS.
HE TOOK A 300 EUROS DEPOSIT OF HER OVER 12 WEEKS AGO FOR A QUAD BIKE.
HE BEGGED ME TO TAKE THIS POST OFF THE FORUM STATING HE WAS GIVING MY WIFE THE MONEY BACK AND IF NO 300 I COULD PUT IT BACK ON THE FORUM.
HE DIDN'T WANT HIS REPUTATION RUINED.
AFTER PHONE CALLS FROM HIM STATING HE WAS COMING UP WITH THE MONEY,STILL NO JOY.
SO UNLIKE YOU DARREN,I AM TRUE TO MY WORD AND HAVE REPUBLISHED THIS POST WARNING ALL PEOPLE BEWARE IN ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS CON MAN.