Swimsuit

Started by VSauer, September 22, 2014, 19:50:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlybill

Don't be bashful the centre in H.O. charges 25 euros for youngsters and if you are a wrinklie (before swimming that is) it's an amazing 19.80 a month for unlimited use.  Fantastic value imho xx  :notopic:
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

granscraftymakes

google simply swim. reasonable suits there and great DELIVERY.

telcaz

"VSauer", think nothing of it, you are forgiven, lol.
                                        Terry.

VSauer

muchas gracias, danke, thank you, merci ... and so on :) when I'm free from work, I'll definitly check first the huercal overa and than the another one.

btw. sorry Terry, last time, I wrote just one r in your name  ;D
¡ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ ʇı ʇɐ ʞool s,ʇǝl

SRS SERVICES

Blanes in Vera have a good selection as well!  They're just by Iceland
SRS Vehicle Services - 950 44 90 95
We repair all makes and models from family cars to high performance sports cars, MPVs, 4WDs and light commercial vehicles. Mechanical and Electrical diagnostics and repairs, clutch, exhaust, and suspension, through to ECU fault code reading and diagnostics.

telcaz

Ok, "VSauer", if you go into Huercal Overa, go straight on at the lidl roundabout and at the next roundabout go left the sports centre is on your left about 500 metres and there is plenty of parking opposite on where the Monday market used to be held, the cost for a day which includes the ,gym, the spa, and the pool, is €6-80, or it used to be until recently.
                                                                                                   Terry.

VSauer

ohhh, thank you Tery, that`s exactly, what I mean. I'm gonna use uncle google to find it... I need it, my back is gonna killling me  :'(

granscraftymakes

I took last week to cancer charity shop albox 2 new swim suits large size.

musicdonna

... but note that the spa part is only open on Fridays and Saturdays until 2pm.

Donna

telcaz

"Vsauer", then I suggest you try the sports centre in Huercal Overa, where they have a large swimming pool and a Spar, with Jacuzzi, steam room, Sauna, and various showers, and of course there is a gymnasium, the monthly cost for myself, (A Pensioner) is €19-90.
                                                                           Terry.

VSauer

...I don't like the salted water there  :'(
I want to go in a swimming centre where they have also a whirlpool and such things. Anyone know about such centre?

Rod

They sell caps in the centre, 2 and 3 euros.

manjon

Vsauer, you will get one from Merca Albox - Chinese shop on the Albox road as already quote. While you are there, if you are planning on swimming in the Ablox new leisure centre you must pick yourself a swimming cap up also. No admittance into the water with out one. You can pay in, get changed and put your foot in the water - but you will be asked not to entre without a swimming cap on. As we recently found out - NO notice to say one was needed.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

musicdonna

PS You might find this link useful for converting to Spanish sizes.  http://www.onlineconversion.com/clothing_womens.htm

musicdonna

Quote from: VSauer on September 22, 2014, 19:50:19 PM
I want to go to swimm...But I don't have a swimsuit  :crazy: And my problem is, I don't want to wear a bikini...don't have the body for ;)
My question is, does anyone know, where can I buy such a suit? I think, I'll need large or xtra large, don't know it exactly, becouse the sizes here are a bit different... And I definitly don't want to spend 100 buks on that  :wave

If you can't get anything locally, check out this link: http://www.bonmarche.co.uk/swimdresses/icat/swimwear-swimdress  They post to Spain, and this range of swim- dresses is both pretty and flattering.  Hope you find what you want!

Donna

alansue

If you fancy a trip out try Decathlon over at Aguilas  they usually have a good selection. Sue.

Karen4

The big Chinese or Spanish shops that sell just about everything. There are loads of them in Albox - the most recent being the Merca Albox between Lidl and the BP filling station.
Cl3880

VSauer

Karen4

The "todo" shops always have quite a large selection.
Cl3880

VSauer

I want to go to swimm...But I don't have a swimsuit  :crazy: And my problem is, I don't want to wear a bikini...don't have the body for ;)
My question is, does anyone know, where can I buy such a suit? I think, I'll need large or xtra large, don't know it exactly, becouse the sizes here are a bit different... And I definitly don't want to spend 100 buks on that  :wave