went out last sunday

Started by markandkaren, January 19, 2015, 21:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markandkaren

my mate juan has been asking me to tag along with his mototrail club events and i've always managed to find an excuse not to. last time i couldnt come up with an excuse quick enough so off i went last sunday. he went on his transalp instead of his XR to keep me company. the rest were ktm's, xt's, drz's etc. it was a good but very long day. i left my house before 7am and got back 6pm. you get given waypoints at the start and its up to you to find your way. i just followed juan and the cloud of dust. set off from macael, to huercal de almeria, then to finana then bacares for a very late lunch. if anyone is interested in the next one, i'm sure they wouldnt mind. the more the merrier. to keep the E U balance there was a german and a french guy as well. be aware though it is mostly rambla except for fuel stops and it took me three days to service and check the bike over and another 3 days to clean it!
he's just sent me the link of the clubs website for some photos and vids.

http://www.motoclubalmeria.com/foromca/threads/5909-INVERNAL-2015-un-tributo-al-trail?p=90568