bike trailer and the trafico

Started by markandkaren, January 30, 2015, 20:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markandkaren

thanks jim, i have already seen him but i was hoping for a small single bike trailer i can lob in the back of the car one way and MAYBE bring a bike back. i didnt want to tow for eight hours empty. someone was going to lend me a dismountable one but no papers.  its only a maybe anyway. thanks jim and tetley.  and shirtsleeve!

mark

Jim1544

Quote from: markandkaren on January 31, 2015, 19:44:40 PM
i got offered a uk trailer to borrow if i need it but i think i'll hire one instead. been stopped three times in five weeks for spot checks so i dont think i'll risk it. 
Hi Mark, spotted this in milannuncios, bike trailer rental in Olula del Rio, might be what you want for the odd day or two??   http://www.milanuncios.com/remolques/moto-145769394.htm     regards, Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

markandkaren

i got offered a uk trailer to borrow if i need it but i think i'll hire one instead. been stopped three times in five weeks for spot checks so i dont think i'll risk it. 

shirtsleeve

If you have a trailer without Spanish docs Longos ferriteria can help you and its easy if under 750kgs.
                               Regards Shirty  :tiphat:
PS I towed an illegal bike trailer behind Spanish reg motorhome for thousands of klms.

markandkaren

hitch and pay, that pretty much sums it up.  thank you.  no good borrowing a uk bike trailer then.

Tetley

green tecnico sheet for all trailors 750kg,no hitch and go without papers only hitch and pay without  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

markandkaren

whats the rules and regs regarding single motorcycle trailers here in spain? i am right because its under 750kg's you dont need papers,etc and its a case of hitch it up and go? thanks in advance.      mark