Patio cage

Started by fidgetmidget, February 25, 2015, 14:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

Me too rider. Did it 4 years ago and still looks good.

rf9rider

Sorry if i misled anyone, we ended up building ours with wood, looks better with our old style house!

hurlez

Fidget pm rf9rider they might give you suppliers details

Lorraine

I'm sure you would be able to get the bits for a diy job on the internet. Just looked up Lanai on the internet and there is loads of information there. have a troll through, you may find someone that would ship here and be cheap enough.

fidgetmidget

Quote from: rf9rider on February 26, 2015, 00:48:06 AM
We made an appointment with Screen masters, they never turned up!

Lifestyle enclosures came and gave us a quote, very expensive though.

Decided to build our own, saved 10,000 euros!

Have considered doing our own but struggling to get the bits to put together as the companies appear to have cornered the market in this, if they are the only people you can get the stuff from and they don't sell it to you then you have to get them to install, unless you know of a supplies company where all the components can be purchased for a DIY job?
Thanks
FM
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

andylife

Lifestyle enclosures did ours without a shadow of doubt the most reliable company out there.

rf9rider

We made an appointment with Screen masters, they never turned up!

Lifestyle enclosures came and gave us a quote, very expensive though.

Decided to build our own, saved 10,000 euros!

jazzyanne

Inside out just did ours and very pleased . pm me if you want his phone number. Screen masters never called me back despite me contacting them twice plus emailed them.still no reply.

templemanw

phone john humphreys    on 680 777 789  hes english  tel him wayne told u to phone mate

fidgetmidget

Yes I mean patio enclosure, we had one over our pool in a previous life and they were known as pool cages, hence my terminology.
FM
Fidget Midget

hank

The Cristalaria next to Mora Oil provide them in screen netting or fully glazed and roofed or part and part, as ours is.
English spoken. Excellent value, quality and service.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

MANCITYBAZ

:head
Sorry not a clue what you're on about  ??

phillthepick

When you say patio cage, do you mean an enclosure with netting or something else *&"

fidgetmidget

I am looking for 3 or 4 numbers Spanish and English for providers and installers of patio cages if anyone can share numbers/experiences.  SPanish with a little knowledge if English would help.
Thanks in advance.
FM
Fidget Midget