Hairdressers

Started by fidgetmidget, March 12, 2015, 17:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryleg

Terri at the Retreat, La Vida Cucador , has been a superb hairdresser for my friends and I since she worked at Cutting Edge in Albox. You requested Arboleas or Albox but well worth  the extra 10min drive!!

Trish

hayes

Elaine mobile hairdresser very good

Lynne

A 'good' hairdresser is such a personal thing that it's almost impossible to say that one is better than the other for somebody else.  The only way to know what suits you best is to try them all.  Only then will you know what you're really comfortable with. 
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

temasek

Yes. definitely Debbie at Wavelengths for me as well. Would not let anyone else touch my hair.
W.R.L.F.C.

Ches

If you don´t mind travelling a bit further afield I can highly recommend Vicky at Room 97 in La Alfoquia. She´s brilliant at cutting & colouring. :wave Cheryl

Babyboomer

For both men and women with out doubt Wavelengths on the road by the Puegot garage (the road at the roundabout just below Mercadona in ALbox).
Discount for men on Fridays. Also pedicure and manicures available.
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

fidgetmidget

Thanks ladies will try the less known ones out.
Fidget
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

Nuflow

Julie at Farrows in Arboleas centre by the bakery is brilliant.  I know quite a few ladies who use Julie and alwayspleased with her cut and colours.

indala

Donna for me too. Always does what I ask and a great job.

bigjohnpatrick

A very dear friend of ours, Lynda Barnes is opening a new Ladies Hairdressing Saloon in ALBOX on April 1st (what a date to pick!!!) She is an excellent hairdresser and comes well recommended. her number is 642015920, she is of course available before that date for home visits. Give her a ring,.

irish-red

Donna in Albox, been my hairdresser for 10 years, will listen to your suggestions, no complaints at the end of the day. You will get a lot of recommendations as there are a lot of good hairdressers in the area. I suggest you try some & then you can make up your own mind. Good luck.

Carole

fidgetmidget

For the ladies on the forum. Can any of you please recommend a "good" hairdresser in the area please, Albox or Arboleas, not the usual suspects....English or Spanish, but one that actually asks how you would like your hair done and then does just that and not something completely different.
Thanks in advance.
fidget
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com